Chapter 4

Meanwhile At Outside, I Am Buying Something Special For Prince Pororo And Princess Petty, I Buyed A Fancy Suit For Pororo, A Wedding Dress Without Sleeves With A Bowtie Back Around Her Waist With a A Tiara And A Veil, Sakura Seeds Packet, A Cake With Two Dolls, And Two Rings! When I Got Back To The Palace, I Came To Prince Pororo And Princess Petty And They Gave Me A Hug And As I Gave A Box To Prince Pororo And He Turned Around To Princess Petty, He Said "Princess Petty, Close Your Eyes!" She Closed Her Eyes And He Said "Open Your Your Eyes!" She Opened Her Eyes And Prince Pororo He Opened The Box And Said "Will You Marry Me?" Then Princess Petty Saw A Ring And Said With A Happy Smile "Sure, Oh My Gosh, I'm So Happy!" She Feels So Hppy Because They're Getting Married, Meanwhile, The Villagers Eddy, Crong, Poby, Harry And Loopy Were Very Poor Because they Had No Food Nor Water, Guard Akira Takano Knocked The Door And Everyone Walked To The Door And Poby Opened The Door And Akira Said To The Villagers "You Will Serve Food At the Wedding Of Prince Pororo And Princess Petty!" As He Closed The Door And Leaves Poby Says "How Perfect, They're Getting Married!" And The Six Villager Ninningers And Shinnosuke, Kiriko, And Gou Were Also Poor Because They Had No Food And Water Until Kotori Knocked The Door And They Walked To The Door And Gou Opened The Door And Kotori Says "You Will Set Up The Cake, Plant The Sakura Plants, And Clean The Ballroom At The Wedding Of Prince Pororo And Princess Petty!" As She Closed The Door And Leaves, Takaharu Says "How Cool, They're Getting Married!"