This got Allmight to realise that Izuku got point where the young man justwanted to ask him a few questions which made Allmight landed on a building so that Izuku could calm down from how high he was in the air.

'Izuku:My life just flashed before my eyes'

"ALRIGHT THEN I BETTER GO NOW"

"What? But wait I-"

"NO I CANNOT WAIT"

Izuku clenched his fist and his screamed out his question that made the No.1 Hero Hero in his tracks.

"IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE A HERO EVEN WITHOUT A QUIRK? CAN I BE SOMEONE LIKE YOU ECEN IF I'M QUIRKLESS!"

When Izuku said whqt he wanted to say Allmight just stared at the Greenette with a look of shock on his face...and then simply laughed which got Izuku to be confused until he looked at his hero who gave him a glare that caused him to be able to move.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW MY ANSWER TO THST QUESTION OF YOURS? IT'S NO, MY ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS NO, YOU CAN'T BE A HERO BUT ONLY A LIABILITY, IT'S BETTER YOU GIVR UP KID"

And Allmight left leaving Izuku alone with his mind going through the many memories of being treated like trash, tormented, injured, ignored, laughed at...it hurts.

*CRACK*

"I hate this"

*CRACK*

"Why me?"

The sound of something breaking even more was heard but it didn't come from the ground...no, it came from Izuku's mind, his very mind that he tried to fix, the very mind that was close to being broken long ago...the very mind that held something dangerous and Izuku was seen in his mindscape staring at the cracks around him with his eyes having no life.

"Is this what you wanted?...is this how you truly feel towards those who aren't special? Why create us to begin with? Why make us? Why? Why? WHY?!"

Izuku said this while clenching his head and pulling his hair in anger, pain and sadness, he couldn't understand why did this creator or who whoever created this world...why make humans gain powers only for them to use it to harm others, to steal even more, to kill as they please, to bet away with things that aren't right.

Izuku with his mind finally gone the deep end broken even more and then laughed, a laugh filled with Hate

Izuku with a smile on his face turned towards something that was staring at him for the longest time, he knew that whatever this thing was... it was with him ever since he was born and all he did was held out his hand towards it with an unhinged smile on his face.

"I finally welcome you"

Once he said that darkness covered Izuku but he still smiled with his eyes not showing any ounce of light and showing no more of the pure innocence he was once had.

When Izuku opened his eyes he found himself still on the building where his former idol told him his answer, staring at the sky that was getting dark soon, he pushed himself off the ground with his once green eyes...turned to pure blood red.

turned to pure blood red

Chapter End.