Skelebros

You heard footsteps behind you, you clutched your katana. "Human. Don't you know how to greet a new pal?" a low voice asked you, you let go of the katana and turned around. There standing infront of you was a skeleton.

"Shake my hand." he said and so you did. When you did you heard a whoopee cushion. "Heheh the old whoopee cushion in the hand trick. It's ALWAYS funny." he chuckled. "Anyways, your human, right?"

"No, I'm a pterodactyl." you said sarcastically. "That's hilarious. I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton." you smiled. "Y/n Rengoku, flame hashira." you could only assume that by the way he was looking at you was because he was confused.

"Cool, I'm actually supposed to be on watch for humans right now, but...y'know...I don't really care about capturing anybody. Now my brother, Papyrus..he's a human hunting FANATIC." Sans explained.

"Hey, actually, I think that's him over there. I have an idea,go through this gate thingy. My bro made the bars too wide to stop anybody." you both went through. "Quick, behind that convenietly-shaped lamp."

You looked at the lamp, it wouldn't be able to hide you so you jumped in the tree. "That works too." Sans said. You saw a taller skeleton walk toward Sans. "Sup, bro?" Sans asked him. "YOU KNOW WHAT, SUP" his brother yelled.

He kinda rminds you of Kyojuro, he always yelled. "IT'S BEEN EIGHT DAYS AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T..RECALIBRATED. YOUR. PUZZLES! YOU JUST HANG AROUND OUTSIDE YOUR STATION! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING?!?"

"Staring at that tree, it's really cool. Do you wanna look?" Sans said to Papyrus. "NO! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT!! WHAT IF A HUMAN COMES THROUGH HERE!?! I WANT TO BE READY!! I WILL BE THE ONE! I MUST BE THE ONE!"

"I WILL CAPTURE A HUMAN! THEN I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL GET ALL THE THINGS I UTTERLY DESERVE!" 'Now he sounds like young Inosuke..' you thought. "RESPECT, RECOGNITION. I WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD! PEOPLE WILL ASK TO BE MU FRIEND!"

You felt a cold breeze on your stomach then realized...you were still a donut....and loosing blood....again. "Hm, maybe that tree will help you." Sans pointed toward the tree you were in. "SANS!! YOU ARE NOT HELPING!! YOU LAZYBONES"

As Papyrus kept insulting Sans, you felt drowsy from the blood loss. You fainted from the amount of blood you lost and the last thing you heard was Sans calling your name with concern.

You woke up on a soft surface. "SANS, THE HUMAN IS AWAKE." you heard a very loud skeleton yell. "What happened?" you asked, seeing that you had stitches and you donut hole was covered in bandages.

"I saw you fall from the tree, found the donut hole and decided to take care of you." you chuckled at the name he called your wound. "Can I call you donut? It fits you." you chuckled again, but to be interupted by pain.

"Don't make me laugh.." you said, holding your stomach. "HUMAN, WHY DO YOU HAVE A HOLE IN YOUR STOMACH?" Papyrus asked. "Well, back on the surface, I wa fighting an uppermoon two named Douma (because Akaza don't fight no women) and he punched his fist into me.

"AND WHAT'S WITH THIS SWORD?" he said, holding your katana. You grabbed it from him, "It's my katana, I use it for my flame breathing." you told him. "CAN YOU BREATHE FIRE, HUMAN?"

"No, let me show you." You got up and went outside, you were suprise you could walk. You told Sans to get an apple. (pretend the demon is an apple lmao)

"That's what I mean by flame breathing." you said, holding your stomach. "Flame Breathing is a Breathing Style that mimics flames and replicates it with the user's movements, techniques and abilities. Most, if not all, known techniques and forms involve extremely powerful singular strikes which 'burn' their opponents, with most attacks being initiated from a high stance." you explained.

"It's giving Grillby's.." Sans said. "What?" you tilted your head, "IT'S A RESUARANT!" Papyrus exclaimed. "WE CAN GO TOMORROW, BUT YOU NEED GOOD REST HUMAN!" he picked you up and put you on the sofa.

You closed your eyes and woke up in a fimiliar place. The Mugen Train where you fought Enmu. "Oh dear Y/n." you heard the voice of Enmu. "How did you-" you asked. "I have my ways." he interupted. "It's good to see you again, my love..."

"WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I DON'T LOVE YOU, NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL." you yelled at the demon infront of you. You woke up in a sweat.

"GOOD MORNING HUMAN!"