Chp. 22

Bellflower slowly opened her eyes as she looked back up at the wooden ceiling. She quickly remembered that she was on one of Bowser's ship with four of his kids on there way back to the Koopa Kingdom. Bellflower thought about his kids, Morton, Ludwig, Iggy, and Roy. She got to know them a bit more  and see how they interact with each other more over dinner over dinner on the airship last night. Morton is a little slow in the head, but he clearly has a cunning side to him. He showed this when asked a series of questions that didn't really go together but he did ask a series of questions towards Ludwig in order to get some decently important information out of him. No one else seemed to notice this tactic but Bellflower. He also likes to talk. A lot. He usually keeps on talking on a long rant until he is cut off by someone else. 

     Like Bowser suggested, Iggy is a little deranged. He is wild and crazy, but in a positive way.  He must be on the younger scale since he acts immaturely and childish. However, he does seem to like to invent things. During dinner, he built a small working catapult out of only things he found on the dinner table. He seems fun. 

     Roy is more of a bully. He likes picking on his siblings for fun, such as holding things out of Iggy's reach or simply pushing them around. He finds that amusing and fun. He hardly ever raises his voice though. Roy usually talks in a clam, collective manner.

     Then there'r Ludwig, the oldest and most powerful of the Koopalings. He seems to fit Morton's description of him being the cruelest of them all. He constantly ridiculed and picked on everyone throughout dinner, spoke him mind on anything not caring who it hurt, and made sure to never be handed any form of back lash. He also seemed to be the leader out of the bunch for he constantly order his siblings around, told them what they could and couldn't do, and what they'll plan will be until they reached the Kingdom. But Bellflower thinks there's a reason why hes the leader. He seems to be the smartest which allows him to be able to come up with the best course of action for him and his siblings. He's also is the most powerful one. Hes able to fight off his own enemies and his sibling's as well. That's why he's the leader. He can hold him and his siblings up. Over all, the kids seem to work and fit together like a puzzle. Even though they don't show it, they do truly care for one another.

       Bellflower sighed at the fact that she should probably get out of bed and get the day going now. She closed her eyes as she stretched her arms above her head and turned to her side. She quickly gasped and jumped up and she saw Mortan right next to her bed. He was sanding there as though nothing was wrong with a small, innocent smile on his face

"Morton! Christ you scared me. What are you doing her?" Bellfower said as she recomposed her self and calmed down. She dragged her hand across her face and them turned to face Morton who looked a little confused.

"What do you mean? I'm here to wake you up," he stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Then why were you just standing there?" she questioned politely.

"You were sleeping. I didn't want to wake you, that would be rude,"

"You know what? Let's just go outside, shall we?" Bellflower offered as she decided it was better to just put this conversation to an end. Morton nodded and went outside, closing the door behind him. Bellflower stood up and stretched her back as she walked over to the hanger that had her dress on it. She quickly slipped it on and followed in Morton's steps. 

     Once she was outside on the deck, she checked out what everyone was doing. Roy was steering, Ludwig was looking over a map trying to figure out which  way their path shall continue to get home, Iggy was was trying to convince Morton that it would be a good idea to set off dynamite. Bellflower walked her way over to them because she figured that it was best if she helped Morton out.