Tutoring Near Me

Whether you're a child, a teenager or a young adult, there are a number of options when it comes to tutoring near you. Some of the best options are offered by specialized educational centers or tutoring schools. These organizations will provide services to students of all ages, from preschoolers to college-age teens.

New York City

Whether your child is in high school, college, or a graduate program, New York City tutoring can provide a variety of services. In addition to test prep, private tutors can also assist with challenging coursework. They can also help your child adjust study times and study locations.

If your student is struggling in a particular subject, private tutoring can provide a great way to boost his confidence and help him learn more efficiently. Many tutors in New York City can also help students prepare for admissions to schools of their dreams.

In the past, the Department of Education (DOE) contracted with private companies to provide group and individual tutoring to New York City students. Champion Learning Center is one of these companies. It provided individual and group tutoring to NYC students, and billed the DOE for sessions during school hours.

San Antonio

Whether you are looking to increase your grades in high school or re-enter college, you will want to consider the benefits of tutoring in San Antonio. The good news is that there are many different resources available to you. These include online tutoring, personal tutors, and test prep.

A good tutor can provide personalized instruction to help you improve your grades, get prepared for standardized tests, and learn more about the subject matter. If you are having trouble mastering the math and science required for your high school coursework, you may need a little assistance to ensure you understand the material. A San Antonio math tutor can provide a great deal of help with this type of homework.

If you are in the market for a tutor in San Antonio, you may want to check out the following resources:

University Tutor: If you are just starting out in the college world, University Tutor can connect you with the best rated tutors in your area. These one on one experts are well versed in the subject matter and are ready to assist you with any problem you may be having.

Esoteric Academic Solutions

Located in Jersey City, NJ, Esoteric Academic Solutions provides a variety of study skills and test prep services to students of all ages. Aside from the typical tutoring services, the company also offers subject specific enrichment programs and customized academic achievement plans to match every student's learning style. The company boasts a staff of dedicated and experienced study skills consultants, tutors, and other study aids. The company's mission statement is "to provide comprehensive educational support to all our students, and to become the most trusted source of information for all our parents and students." Founded in 2013, Esoteric Academic Solutions has quickly become a household name in the educational community. Currently, the company has over 30 full-time employees and a roster of more than 500 students.

Varsity Tutors

Whether you need assistance with math, writing, or even GMAT preparation, Varsity Tutors can provide you with a qualified tutor. Whether you need one-on-one sessions or small group classes, you can easily connect with a tutor for a session that suits your schedule.

Varsity Tutors also has a Live Learning Platform, which is designed to help you learn anything from elementary level math to graduate level science. You can learn from tutors who have degrees from some of the nation's most prestigious universities. It features video chat, integrated practice problems, and a whiteboard. You can also work with a tutor at your home or in the privacy of your own living room.

It's no secret that tutoring is an effective learning tool. It can be used to improve your test scores, prepare for graduate school applications, or even learn a new skill like violin or cooking.

Kweller Prep Tutoring and Educational Services, Inc.

Founded by attorney Frances Kweller, Kweller Prep is a Forest Hills test prep business. It offers advanced test preparation in small group settings. It has a 15-year track record of success, mentoring more than 10,000 students in its two locations. It is a licensed vendor of the New York City Department of Education and is certified 100% woman-owned.

As an attorney and member of the NYS Bar Association, Kweller specializes in education law and test prep. She graduated from the NYU Steinhardt School of Education and attended Hofstra University School of Law. She serves as an education news expert, regularly interviewed on national television. She also is a member of the National Association for College Counseling.

Kweller Prep provides state-of-the-art classrooms in Manhattan and Queens. Besides standardized test prep, it also prepares students for admission tests to college. Its tutors are highly qualified young people who know how to relate to students.