did I really say that out loud?

"I didn't say it out loud.. it was a thought.." I said looking toward the mirror. 

"Pip, you're body is beautiful. It's not fat. You're the most skinniest person I have ever met, and i love you for just not, not your body, just you." He said as he put my face at his chin. I rested my nose on his chin and I felt safe there. 

He made me feel worthy of my presence, although I may not be in the best fit, he loves me either way. 

 "Don't ever think that, you're perfect." he said as i drove out of the driveway. 

-----------------------------------------

when we arrived, the house was tiny, and kind of old looking.

I knocked and me and Ravi waited for someone to answer but no response. I went on my phone and texted Maddy that we were there and knocked.

'There was no knock? Is it a house with red roses in front ?' 

i texted back, 'It's a house with red roses, the one I knocked on?'

She replied fast 'that's the Lopez family's house, no one owns it since Camila went missing.'

I widened my eyes and looked at Ravi, "This is Camila's house, the one that person told me about."

He furrowed his eyebrows, "So this isn't the house of Maddy?"

I shook my head and tilted my body to see a ginger hair girl running towards me.

"There you are, sorry my phone died.. this way please" Maddy said as she walked towards the back of the Lopez family house.

I felt something warm touch me, Ravi's hand. It hooked with my hand and we started walking towards Estelle's and Maddy's house.

The house was messy, really messy. clothes were everywhere and many things scattered. 

"Mom meet Pippa and Ravi, they are here to help find Estelle. " She said touching a lady sitting in a chair. 

"And Camila." I said on accident as it slipped my mind.

The mother turned her head and walked toward me. 

"Why?" The mother asked.

I froze. I couldn't say that there was someone telling me to find Camila and Estelle. Ravi was trying to say something but nothing came out his mouth. 

"I have a feeling, its linked up. Does Camila and Estelle have a connection, or a realtionship towards each other?" 

The mother and Maddy froze. 

"They were best friends. Until Camila went missing and Estelle became depressed and more aggressive. " Her mother said sitting back down. 

"Was there anyone you think influenced her actions?" I asked as I looked at Maddy. 

She nodded and allowed me and Ravi to sit. 

"We think she has a boyfriend, named Bruno Chavez." 

"okay, and why is that?" I asked as I looked at Ravi to write it down. 

"She would sneak out at night and end up looking weird and acting weird." Maddy said as she twirled her hair. 

My first thought was she was doing drugs, making her aggressive explaining the different kind of things she would do. 

"And some nights, her legs wouldn't allow her to walk. "She said as he mother looked at her curious "I took her to the doctor and they said it wasn't about health but.. they were doing the.." 

Ravi's and I's eyes shot widened and mouth open. Holy shit. At 16???

"But I never told her that I knew."

Jesus Christ.

"Okay.. well do you think We should go to the Chavez's house?" I said getting up. Maddy follows including Ravi and we made our way to the door. "Just go Left and go straight until you see a white house with a Argentina flag hanging. " She said as she closed the door from behind her. 

"I will send you more information, I didn't want mother hearing more of the other stories." She said as she hugged me and Ravi. The sun went down already and made us cold as the breeze picked up. 

Okay now, suspect one, Bruno Chavez.

As we walk towards the house of the Chavez's, a whistle rung close to me and Ravi.

"What's a pretty girl hanging out at night." A guy called out as Me and Ravi try to sped walk until a guy grabs my arm.

"Want to have fun at my house, baby." He said as he tried placing his hand onto my ass until Ravi push the guy to the ground, against a brick wall. 

"Don't you fucking touch my girlfriend!" he shouted as it echoed throughout the night. 

The guy tried pulling me down with me but Ravi stepped on him over and over again until the guy passed out. 

Ravi turned to me and realized what he had done and hugged me whispering in my ear over and over again. "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry.."

"Oh my God! Bruno!!" A familiar voice rung through my ear. 

Maddy. Wait. Bruno?..

Wait. Then that means.. Ravi beat up Bruno..

shit. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Note: 

I hope this is okay- I am running out of ideas. so sorry..

Also Cara and Conner will show in the next part so it can be the whole group..

Word count - 1344 words