The Voices of the Dead

Welcome to the story I have written. I hope you enjoy this!

I know I have been gone awhile but I was quite busy. Im doing well now though and thought why not make another random fic?

So that's what this is...

This is an au based on the series last life so if you haven't watched that I recommended you do! This is also based on the YouTuber Smallishbeans so please go subscribe to him if you like his content!

I hope you enjoy!!

Tw's:
-Descriptions of blood/death
-Descriptions of panic attacks
-main character death

Let me know if you want me to add anything else.

---------------------------------------------
~Smallishbeans pov~

Blood soaked the yellowed grass, giving nutrients to the ground below. The silence was daunting; I was truly alone coated in the sticky ruby red substance of the others that layed only a few feet away from me. The bloodthirst was satisfied at last.

Weirdly, it felt comforting in such a way I couldn't describe. It was like a crave had been subdued or a goal had been achieved and I could sit and enjoy the rest of my life without worry, sadness or death.

But that feeling didn't last long.

Soon enough, Voices surrounded me. They were loud and vengeful, their only aim to tear and destroy everything that remained of me. They mixed together, drowning out every other sound in the area and soon enough my breathing was rapidly increasing and my lungs were heaving in quick breaths to fast to handle.

It was like a migraine in the sense that it hurt to move and think about anything but different as I was aware of everything they were saying as, after all, it was the only thing I could hear.

Eventually, my legs gave way, my hands raced to my ears and my eyes closed in thought.

It was too much.

The trees were whispering around me, the rivers screaming, shouting, the ground humming, drumming like my heart beat and I felt eyes surround me from every angle, staring at me, the sun giving it's judgemental, disappointed stare.

I had won. But at what cost?

Maybe if I shut my eyes for long enough, the voices and the humming and the glares would leave. Maybe if I buried the bodies in the bloodsoaked yellowed grass, the eyes would leave me at peace. Maybe if I fell six feet under myself, my sins would be forgiven.

Maybe? Maybe??? Maybe?????

Blood soaked into the yellowed grass, giving nutrients to the ground below. The silence was daunting; I was truly alone covered in the blood of others who lay a few feet away from me. The bloodthirst was satisfied at last.

I couldn't take it anymore.

My breathing stopped.

The voices were the last thing I heard and the world...

Went....

Black....