"How was your sleep, my love?" She asked. Jennie hummed before saying, "Good. Honestly, I'd love to sleep some more and just stay here but I know that's not possible."

"You have to talk to your boss, baby."

"I know, that's why I'm up already but I seriously wish I don't have to do it. I mean what's wrong with having babies? Nothing, right?" She ranted and rolled her eyes afterwards.

Lisa just chuckled before saying, "There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, my love. However, you have a contract with your agency. You had an agreement, so we couldn't do anything about it. Let's just pray they'll understand your circumstances and acknowledge the fact that you had our babies before you entered the company. I'm also crossing my fingers, hoping they'll approve your idea of releasing your own statement about it before others do. You can do it, my love."

"Yeah, I got this. If they won't listen to me, I'll burn down the company," She said before letting go of Lisa to get to her seat.

"I'll do it with you." Lisa winked at her and continued doing what she was doing.

"You're sexy," Jennie suddenly said while watching Lisa. The latter immediately turned around with confusion written all over her face. Well, that was random.

"What's that reaction?" Jennie giggled. Lisa raised a brow and said, "Huh? I'm literally just wearing pj's and and I'm absolutely doing nothing aside from cooking. What's so sexy about that?"

"Why? Do you have to wear negligee or just your boxers to be sexy? Do you have to do sexy dance to be sexy?" Jennie was raising her brow.

"I don't know," Lisa said innocently.

"No, silly. You're not only sexy when you're naked in b-"

"Niniiiii," Lisa whined which made Jennie giggle. "Why? Why are acting like we didn't make love multiple times already?" She rolled her eyes.

"But it's uh-I might lock you up in here instead of letting you leave," Lisa replied while fidgeting the edge of her shirt. Jennie chuckled and said, "You wish. Besides, I don't think can do silly things here. We have two little pumpkins, remember?"

"Damn, I almost forgot. What if we leave them under Hoyeon's care for awhile?" Lisa suggested.

"Nope, we won't do that Lalisa Manoban," Jennie replied while shaking her head.

"Can you just finish whatever you're cooking? Or do you need help?" She added.

Lisa shook her head before saying, "Jeez, I almost forgot that I'm cooking something but just sit there, my queen. I got this."

She made Jennie sit and just watch until she was done cooking. Then they started eating as soon as the food was served. "Do you want me to come with you?" Lisa suddenly asked.

Jennie paused as if she was thinking about it but then she said, "Nah, I think I can handle it. Just stay with the twins. I'll just call you when I need you."

"Okay, mademoiselle. After going there, where else are you going?" Lisa asked again.

"I think I would be free after that. Why?"

"Can we go see the Eiffel Tower later? I mean if it's okay with you," She was fidgeting her fingers like a kid which made Jennie chuckle. Then she said, "Of course we can. It's fine with me. I myself have been wanting to take you there."

"Cool. The kids will surely be happy," Lisa exclaimed enthusiastically. "You're really cute," Jennie mindlessly said which made Lisa blush.

"Wanna take a bath together?" The taller woman asked playfully. However, the other one declined this time saying, "Not today, Lili. I don't wanna be late." Lisa pouted and proceeds to convince her girlfriend.