Wake up, Sarah! It is high time!

14 April 2009

Wake up, Sarah!

I logged into Myspace around 9 pm and saw your status "iloveyoubaby". Care to explain what that was about, Sarah? You can fool the world that Joshua is your possession. However, deep inside your heart, even you are aware of the inevitable that you can never get exclusive rights to his attention. Get the notion drilled in your mind that he is also a deadbeat dad.

People find it laughable that you are waging war on social media with Rachel to be crowned his number-one girl. As far as I recall, you crave a monogamous relationship with Joshua. Your mind becomes plagued with suspicious thoughts when he strikes up an innocent conversation with other women. In that case, what are the benefits of being his number one if he is busy ejaculating his worthless sperm in another woman's vagina? Sarah, give me one good reason why fighting for him is worth it.

You remember what Joshua put you through the entire morning, right? Amber told me that you were crying your eyes out the whole day when you found evidence that he was cheating on you with Rachel. He also ignored your multiple texts. Don't you think you should hold him accountable for giving you the cold shoulder?

Why do you crave this unstable relationship so much? Joshua is devoid of ambitions and motivation. He is a pathetic little leech who survives on others' hard-earned money. Despite his incorrigible characteristics, he seduces you with his Svengali-like manner. Why grant him so much power over you?

The world needs empathetic animal lovers like you as veterinarians. I have always admired your dedication towards obtaining the best grades for the vet program. Your entire life was planned out. You were a strong-headed woman who would not let any lad come into your path of achievement.

But what happened now? Who are you? After his advent, you abandoned your veterinarian dream to be with him. Your world revolves around him, and that feeds into his ego. You lost 30 pounds in such a short span. This is detrimental to your physical health as well. By the way, I hope you are getting tested for STDs. You realise that this fellow has already created havoc on your emotional health. Is he going to destroy your physical health as well?

This fellow has convoluted every part of the old Sarah and moulded this puppet. Your thoughts revolve around your appearance to please his lustful eyes. I do not recognise you anymore, as not even an iota of the old Sarah exists in you. It is disheartening to see a potentially independent girl becoming a slave to this vile player.

You need to accept the reality of Josh's infidelity. Did you ever care to question him when he demanded you stop meeting me? I will reveal the reason to you. I have witnessed him sucking another lass's bosom in the theatre hall. He delivered a murderous stare at me when he was caught red-handed. Ever since then, I have always been scared of him. His vibes reek of evilness. My heart sank when you obliged to stop seeing me. What hurt me was that you did not want to listen to me.

Why do you choose a person responsible for your tears over your friends? We have been friends since childhood, and in a flick of a second, I become obsolete. Your case aptly justifies the adage "Love is blind". Do you not miss spending time with me? I desperately want those old frolic days when you would act like Britney Spears. I still reminisce about your epic choreography. Please come back, Sarah.

I believe a healthy relationship should bring the best out of you. Take time to reflect on this tumultuous relationship, and you will discern that he has brought mostly sorrow to your life. This fellow is a walking curse. I can only wonder how many lives he plans to destroy.

I advise you to stop obsessing over Rachel, as she is not the problem. I won't be surprised if she is in the same boat as you. If it wasn't for Rachel, Joshua would be fucking other girls. Given his philandering ways, I won't be surprised if at least six other women exist in his orbit. Are you seriously going to waste your energy fighting against all these ladies? Why don't you direct your anger at Joshua?

I fear for you. I have heard that he has been physically abusive towards you as well. The last thing I want to hear is something terrible happening to you because of him. His murderous stares still send shivers down my spine. Please do not isolate yourself from your loved ones. I am urging you to come back to your sense, Sarah. Such congenital lotharios are not worth it.

It is only prudent to erase his existence from your life. But no matter what we say, it seems to have the opposite effect on you. I know that my advice will fall on deaf ears. My wishful thinking is this letter can salvage you from Joshua's clutches.

From
Your helpless friend