HYEON JU

CHAEWON POV :

"Namra what's up?" I said to her as soon as we reach the terrace. She took out the ciggerete pack and a lighter from her pocket. She handed me one cigerette and took one for herself.

We started smoking immediately and I look over towards namra so that she can finally tell me what she wanted to say

"My dad wants to meet you he wanted to speak something with you"  namra said sounding a bit uncomfortable.

" I didn't know your dad was fond of our friendship" I replied chuckling at my own words but it all disappeared after namra gave me a disapproving look.

"What does he want to talk to me?" This time I sounded series.

" He wanted to talk to you regarding your grades he wanted to know who is becoming a tougher competition for his daughter I believe he also wanted to talk to joon yeong since he was also close on becoming top one, maybe he'll pay you some bucks to fail you I believe"

I sign, not because of namra but how her father thinks about his own daughter. I feel sad for her knowing she had to cope up with this shit everyday.

I took her hands into mine, and say "Namra  you're not topper because your dad wanted you to be instead you work hard for it namra and if anyone wants or deserve to be a top one then it has to be you. You always work very hard than everyone and no one else notices it not even your father so don't let your father's words get into your heart and you don't beat me because you are weak it's because of your hard work and you are very smart than anyone else in our class."

She smiles and says a soft thank you. Namra and I have always been bestfriends. To me namra is more than a best friend she's like my sister, a family, I can never imagine what I can be without her.

"Come on let's go to class" I say and take her into mine.

When we enter our class I notice a pair of eyes look directly towards me and when I look back to cheongsan he smiles softly and I return the same gesture. After the minute I go back to  my desk and take a seat and start preparing some notes, meanwhile namra cracks a very not so funny joke which made me slightly laugh at her actions and that's when I notice suhyeok entering the class.

"Yah Leechae you forgot your airpods last night" bare su said and threw them at me.

Ah, that fucking idiot.

Btw, that bare su always calls me as "Leechae" which is a  combination of my full name Lee Chaewon. I slap his hand and he catches my other hand to stop me from kicking his butt. At that moment onjo comes in and that's when she gives me an angry glare but I don't understand the reason for her actions, so I simply shrugg it off.

I go back to my seat slowly and from my peripheral view I can see onjo throwing a bag at cheongsan and he gave the biggest smile to her. He laughs at her so wildly I feel a bit sad knowing that he will never smile like that when he is with me. Namra seems to notice my actions and he gives me a soft reassuring smile.

I hung my lead low, so namra questions me 'what happened'
I look at her and say "Namra I feel a bit weak today I'll rest for sometime wake me up when miss park comes" I said to her and she nodded. So I put my head on desk and let my self rest for a while.

CHEONGSAN POV :

Me and the guys were discussing about which sport to play after the school, I look towards Chaewon and she's resting her head at the desk, I seem to be worried about her as I continue to stare at her namra looks at me and I immediately turn my attention towards the guys and act like nothing has happened.