After getting over where I am you can find Laura and I sitting on a cliff side just looking out at the horizon.

"So?" I said not sure what to say to my dead Alpha.

"So?" Laura said back with a smirk causing me to roll my eyes in amusement at her causing her to laugh.

"Am I dead?" I asked with a sigh before I turned my head to the side only to see Laura staring at me intently before turning back to stare out at the horizon.

"No your not dead, but your not alive either." Laura said causing me to look at her confused making her shake her head with a smile.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you Jason." Laura said before turned her whole body until she was facing me with me doing the same giving Laura my undivided attention.

"Jason your evolving." Laura stated like that was supped to mean anything to me.

"Meaning?" I asked starting to get annoyed with Laura.

"Meaning your becoming a True Alpha and it's the reason your here, but not the only reason." Laura stated causing me to sigh in relief.

"Okay so what's the other reason?" I asked causing Laura to sigh soberly.

"It's because I'm here, I need to give you my spark so you can break through that's why you were brought here Jason." Laura said as I looked at with a small smirk on my face before I stood up.

"I believe I told you once that you would be handing it over one day." I said as Laura smirked before standing up as well.

"Yes you did, but if you want it your gonna have to catch me first." Laura said as her eyes glowed red while mine glowed a mix between Gold and Red before Laura dashed off on all fours with me giving chase with our laughs echoing through the forest.

Back With Allison:

"Tell Me!" Allison growled as she pressed the arrow she had nocked into Derecks chest before pointed up the stairs to which she nudged him in that direction causing him to growl at her before begrudgingly leading her to Jason's room where as Dereck opened the door Allison saw the painful expression on Jason's face causing her lip to quiver before she dashed to his side.

"Jason, baby can you hear me?" Allison pleaded as she held his face in her hands only to no reply before she turned to Dereck with an almost animalistic growl.

"What did you do to him?" She growled out causing Dereck to smirk at her before he walked in himself and took a seat in the chair that sat in the corner of the room.