To America!

Guevara P.O.V:

"We're back home ma'am and sir's" The driver at the front says, as the person next to him gets out and opens the door for us. As we get out I look at the huge ass building in front of us. "Jeez... I knew they were rich but, holy shit. This is on another level..." A butler opens the door and lets us all in. Holy fuck. I swear the inside seems bigger then the outside... What is this magic bullshit.

"The 3 of you stay in the living room. If you need anything call for Mathias, he'll take care of you. In the mean time I'll check if your rooms and food is ready." Y/N says as she checks her phone and walks away from us, "Oh, By the way. Lunch is Wagyu Beef and Fatty Tuna."

"Damn rich kid." I blurt out, hopping on the couch and kicking my feet up.

"But they earn it square. Even if it is illegal, not all of it is. And they work hard for it." Oliva says, sitting down and taking a cigar out, before it's snatched away from him.

"Apologies, but there is no smoking in the manor." the supposed, Mathias says, before taking the cigar and placing it in his coat pocket. "You may have it back later, when I'm sure you won't disobey the set rules here." And he walks away.

"Wait. Do you guys know about Y/N's family?" Baki asks, sitting across from the other two men. 

"Did you clean your ears out today Hanma?" I belittle him, "We said at that Dojo place, that we are in the same prison as her twin brothers." 

"The 4 of us are quite good friends. In the black Pentagon they're referred to as the Devil twins. Not that creative, but it suits them. They've been there for awhile, they challenged me. Separate they failed, but together they succeeded. But, we all agreed that it didn't count since it was two of them." Oliva replies.

"It's scary to think that the 5 of them could do to a person, or even a powerful gang when they are together... AND pissed off." I add. I turn to Baki and that sentence seemed to have sent chills up his spin. Mine and Oliva's too. 

"Lunch is ready." Y/N says, spooking the three of us, before casually walking to the dinning table. The 3 of us follow her. Baki sitting next to her. Me sitting across from her. And Oliva sitting diagonally from her. What seemed like a flood of servants came, set the table with food, cutlery, plates, bowls, cups, and drinks in a second. 

"Once we finish Lunch, I'll show the two of you to your rooms. I got a message from those officials saying that our flight is at 9:30, so we have to leave here by 8:45 latest. I'll arrange a car to take the 3 of us there, and another car to send Baki home. It's like a 15-17 hours flight, they say we are going by private jet so we can always sleep on the plane is needed. Now eat." Y/N says, as she starts taking food from the centre of the table and onto her plate.  We follow her lead, till Oliva, Baki and Myself finished everything 10 minutes later then Y/N. 

"Follow me and I'll show you your rooms for the evening." Y/N says, going up the stairs with the three of us trailing her like lost puppies. "These are your two rooms, if you need anything then there is a call button on your bedside table." She stops between two huge doors. When I opened mine I was shocked. Holy shit this is better than some V.I.P. Shit I've had before. The room is white, sparkling clean, so much so it almost blinded me. Theres a huge bathroom connected, with a sink, toilet, shower and a bath tube. I went back into the main room, and there is a huge alaskan king size bed against one wall, a bed across it. The opposite side of the door has huge windows over looking the beautiful garden behind. I go and crash on the bed, before drifting off to sleep before I knew it. 

TIMESKIP

Y/N P.O.V:

I packed a small bag, putting in a change of clothes, wallet, keys, phone, charger, headphones, the two phone I need to give to my brothers, a jacket, a few pieces of candy and other essentials. Baki's been clinging into me since I've gotten into my room. Constantly sayign things like "Do you really have to go?" "Are you sure I can't come? I mean they'll never notice." My answer to those questions always being yes. I walk out of the room, slinging my backpack on my shoulders, Baki still clinging to my arm. I sit on the couch when Oliva and an annoyed looking Guevara comes down shortly as well. 

"Are we all ready to go?" I ask, turning to the two men, leaving Baki on the couch. 

"I believe we are!" Oliva says.

"I better be able to sleep on the plane. This oaf just woke me up." Guevara exclaim, glaring at Oliva, who just laughs it off. 

"Ok, the cars are out front. The one in the back is for Baki to take him back home." I says, walking towards the door, before two butlers open it before me. 

We all go our respective cars. I'm sat to the side of Guevara, with Oliva on his other side. I grab a (Favourite/drink) from the ice chest, before Guevara grabs another of the same drink, and Oliva grabbing a water. 

"The airport isn't too far from here, so I suggest your don't sleep now." I say, pulling my phone out and connecting my headphones to it. I plop it over my head so I can listen to my favourite songs. Guevara slinks an arm around my shoulder and leans into me... I guess he didn't listen to my warning. I don't think he even heard what I said.

ANOTHER TIMESKIP (cause why not)

As we pull into the airport, our car pulls up directly to the plane. It a large Jet with plenty of space for the two huge men. I shake Guevara to wake him up, he only groans in response. Oliva reaches over to my phone and turns my music up a bit, just enough so I can't hear much. He then picked me up and moved me out of the car, before shouting in Guevara's ear to fully wake him up. As the two men exit the car, it drives off. Before I can even take a step, Guevara picks me up and throws me over his shoulders. 

"This is for letting Oliva scream in my ear." He says with a scoff. 

"It's not my fault. I ain't fighting Oliva." I respond, turning my music back down.

"Eh, whatever." He says, as he enters the private jet, going to the chair and seating my on his lap. Oliva following behind, and sitting besides us. 

After we have taken off, the steward asks us if we need anything, and the two men say no. I ask if there is any (Favourite dessert on board), and he says yes. I ask if I can have one with a glass of water. He replies yes and rushes away to get it ready. Guevara tightens is grip around me, before snaking his hands around my hips and resting his head on my back. The steward comes back with what I ordered before winking at me, though I didn't notice too much. I start eating, as I hear Guevara snoring behind me, and Oliva sleeping besides us. Just as I finish the steward comes and collects the plate and glass. I turn slightly to Guevara where my back is facing the wall of the plane. I slide down slightly as my ass touches the seat, and my legs are resting on top of Guevara's lap. His head and back are against the seat. I then rest of head of his shoulder and slowly drift off to sleep as well. 

~~~~~END~~~~~

A.N:

Sorry I haven't posted in so long, I had this chapter sitting in my drafts for so long. Also, since it's Christmas, for the past two weeks I've had to keep doing out to meet family and friends. Also my cousins are flying in tonight, so I'll be busy especially for the new years, and school starts a while after that. I'll hopefully be able to get out 2/3 chapters before school starts, and I'll also try to make a chapter every weekend, and when school starts to get rlly busy then I'll try to post every other weekend. Sorry in advance if I can't do that. But once against thank you all for supporting me, and getting this book over 700 total views, it really means a lot to me. Thank you once again, and I hope you have a good morning, day, or night wherever in the world you are. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️