After bringing Adrienne upstairs to her room I went back downstairs to Charles and Charlotte. Once I was back downstairs Charles and I talked and sat in a comfortable silence. We turned the tv on and decided to watch some tv. While watching tv I thought back to the conversation I had with Charles about what Adrienne went through. Just thinking about it made me angry. I couldn't believe anyone would hurt such a kind and caring person. I didn't notice my fists clenching until Charles pointed it out. After calming down I unclenched my fist.

In the short amount of time that Adrienne was upstairs and asleep I heard her wake up screaming. Before I could even process what to do I saw Charles and Charlotte running upstairs. I followed them to her room. When we reached her room Charles sat down on the bed close to Adrienne. He was talking to her and calming her down. I could tell Adrienne was scared. I tried to approach Adrienne, but Charlotte put her hand out to stop me. I looked at her and she shook her head. I immediately understood what she was telling me. I watched from a distance as Charles was talking to her and telling her she was safe.

Once Adrienne had stopped crying Charles held her to his chest and laid down with her. She slowly looked up at us but continued playing with Charles' rings. She turned to me and softly spoke. "I'm sorry for causing so many issues already." I shook my head and quickly responded "It's not your fault and I'll continue to prove that it's not your fault." While I responded Charles was looking at me and giving me a nod as confirmation that I'm doing and saying the right things. Now knowing everything that I know the way Charles is with Adrienne and the way Adrienne acts makes sense. I felt useless not being able to help Adrienne, but I knew that what she really needed right now is the love of her older brother.

Seeing Charles helping Adrienne was so sweet. This is how I imagine that they were even when they were younger. Charles rocks Adrienne back and forth while he is rubbing her back. I can tell she's still on edge so I keep my distance from them until she comes to me. After a while her sniffles slowly became softer. Charles looked and mouthed to me that she fell asleep again. Charles kept her in his arms. I think he knew that if he moved Adrienne that she would wake up again. With Adrienne in his lap we talked quietly. As we were talking she turned more into Charles and also cuddled into him more. Her head was deeper into his chest and Charles hugged her tighter than he was before. In this moment seeing the bond Charles and Adrienne have I can see how much they need each other and how close they are. I couldn't imagine what they'd do without each other. They both rely on each other emotionally, mentally and physically in everything they do.

*insert instagram*

(A/n pretend that in the first pic it is Adrienne and Charles

(A/n pretend that in the first pic it is Adrienne and Charles. The second pic is Adrienne sitting inside) 

❤️ charlesleclerc, arthurleclerc, kikagomes, kellypiquet, carlabrocker, luisinaholiveira and 902,000 others

📍Monte Carlo, Monaco

mickschumacher: this girl is the strongest person I know 

pierregasly: hope she's doing okay. Let her know if she needs anything that she can talk to me 

arthurleclerc:  i'm worried about her. i wish i was there to be with her

💬 carlabrocker: i'm here for you wifey. mick, arthur and i will visit soon. take care of my girl for me 

sebastianvettel: charles let me know if there's anything i can do to help 

georgerussell: all the girls and drivers and i are here for you, adrienne and charles. text us in the group chat whenever you guys get the chance 

carmenmundt: i agree with what G said

comments are limited