9- Text message

Mick and Adrienne

Adrienne: Hey Mick

Mick: Hey Adrienne, how are you

Adrienne: I'm good how are you

Mick: Same here thanks for asking. I'm sorry if I've been coming off too forward in your comments

Adrienne: It's okay. I'm not used to having attention from guys and if I do it's usually only for my body or to get close to my brothers

Mick: Really? I'm so sorry that you've been treated that way. Trust me I won't do that to you.

Adrienne: I believe you because I know how you grew up and I also know that you know who my brothers are due to your background in racing

Mick: Other than going to races and working, what do you like to do in your free time? I like to watch netflix. I also just enjoy relaxing and having a relaxing night in. I'm curious if you would ever let me watch one of your videos.

Adrienne: Honestly, you don't have to ask my permission to watch my videos, but I appreciate you asking me. You can watch my most recent video that I just put up the other day with my brothers. What do you like to do besides racing Mick?

Mick: I like to go on hikes with my puppy, go to my ranch and play pickleball. Other than these things I also like to relax at home and spend time with my family. Are you going to be going to the race next weekend?

Adrienne: I won't be there Friday for the free practice, but I will get in on Saturday in time to watch Quali and I will be able to watch the race on Sunday. I still have to film videos and post on my social medias during these two days, but I will do that during my free time.

Mick: Sounds good. I'm excited to see you again. I was wondering if you wanted to spend the day with me on Saturday and get dinner together.

Adrienne: Of course, but before qualifiers begins I will have to stop in the Ferrari garage to wish Charles good luck.

Mick: Of course I won't stop you from stopping in the Ferrari garage to spend time with your brother, but you will also have a Haas garage pass so you can get into the garage without an issue. If you need anything or want privacy during qualifiers or the race you can go into my drivers room. 

Adrienne: Okay that works. Where do you want to meet Saturday?