Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (18+)

Start from the beginning

... She bit her bottom lip excited about what's to come in the next few hours, she know's Ronnie won't be coming back anytime soon because he goes out after the gym with his pals.

Cassie: Come on, you can do this...

Cassie is nervous about this, all the questions running through her mind are making her stomach churn, one's like "What if Ronnie find's out?" or "What if Y/n doesn't do the job?" all running through her mind while she tried to calm herself down.

Cassie: ... Y/n's a handsome guy, you've seen his buldge just focus on that.

Cassie did a little bit of her make-up to really push the boat out to get her best friend's boyfriend's attention, Y/n doesn't know why he's coming here for so she has to seduce her friend's extremely loyal boyfriend, Y/n doesn't even like watching Porn without Jess' knowledge.

The door bell rung and Cassie's nerves left her body instantly, she made sure her puppies are on full display, she giggled them into place before leaving her tidy room she's hoping to make a mess of later and skipped down the stairs, before getting to the door there was another mirror and she did one last check then opened the door to see Y/n standing there with a smile.

Y/n: Hey, Jess told me to meet her here...

Cassie nodded to him and moved aside so he could walk in, it's hot her in Florida today and Y/n's wearing a vest top, hugging his body nicely and a pair of black shorts, that doesn't include his butt, Cassie has always had a thing for guys with nice butt's.

Y/n: ... So, do you know when she'll be here?

Y/n asked turning to her and not even seeming to care that she's in a hot two piece, either he doesn't care or he's hiding it extremely well, Cassie gave him a small shrug shutting and locking the door, before walking past him.

Cassie: Not sure, want a drink while you wait?

Cassie walked past him towards the backyard with the pool while giving her hips a nice sway, Y/n#s breath hitched a little as her perfectly peached ass is giggling with a purpose, Y/n shook his head clear though and followed her.

Y/n: Sure.

Cassie smiled to him handing him a nice cold can of coke, it's zero because Y/n doesn't eat or drink sugar past natural sugar's, he likes to take care of his body.

Y/n: You remembered.

Cassie smiled to him with a small bow letting him see down her top a little, Y/n quickly looked away though not knowing she wanted him to look, Cassie saw he wasn't interested right now and went with another option.

Cassie: Fancy a dip in the pool? Come on...

Y/n didn't get to respond because she took his free hand and dragged him to the backyard, surrounded by a glass dome with a pool built into the ground, Y/n really wasn't to sure about this but her cannon balling into the pool did make him chuckle, Cassie came up from under the water and she looked great wet.

Cassie: ... Come on, you're not gonna make little old me swim by myself right~

She cooed at him while swimming to the edge of the pool, Y/n looked down to her and her breasts are sat nicely on the edge popping into his eye sight, Y/n was tempted, he's a man after all, so he tugged his vest off making her smile with a small cheer.

Y/n: A little swim won't hurt.

Cassie swam back a little as he took his sliders off and sat on the edge before pushing himself into the water, Cassie was getting more and more excited and did need to get this underway, Ronnie might be gone for a while but he will come back eventually.