2

Valerie Solace and Wilbur Gold, mostly known as Wilbur Soot have been best friends since Valarie was in 5th grade.

They met when Valerie's parents went on a business trip to Brighton when she was ten years old, and Wilbur was twelve.

They continued to talk online once she went back home with her parents, and have been best friends since.

Valarie is American, originally from New York, but moved to Brighton when she was nineteen, just down the street from Wilbur so they could be closer.

Valarie and Wilbur were both very popular twitch streamers, and had tons of shared friends met through streaming.

The only thing was Wilbur Gold had been in love with Valarie Solace since middle school.

The two were always getting shipped by their fans, and there ship name "valbur" was constantly trending on twitter.

They had always come off very coupley, because of how they were always fake flirting, cuddling, and because of how Valerie would blush no matter what, and Wilbur was good at making her blush.

There close friends even shipped them and always made jokes about them dating, and Wilbur secretly enjoyed it.

They would often get shipped because of the nickname Wilbur would always call her, and that was 'love', alongside 'Val'.

The only people who know Wilbur is in love with Valarie are two of his closest friends, Phil and Tommy.

And god, Wilbur was madly in love with her. She was the most beautiful and sweet girl he had ever met, and ever will meet.

He loved her more than anything and will do anything for her. He would give up his life for her to have one more minute of hers.

Wilbur had dated a few girls throughout their friendship, but he couldn't get over Valerie, so a few years ago he gave up on dating other girls because he only wanted Valerie.

Valarie had dated a boy once during there friendship (not counting the two week middle school 'boyfriends'), and his name was Liam, and Wilbur hated Liam.

He didn't just hate Liam because he was jealous. He hated Liam because how he treated his best friend. He abused her, mentally and physically. He body shamed her, sexually assaulted her, and was a manipulative asshole.

Wilbur had gotten into many fights with him, and when Valarie caught him cheating on her with one of her past friends, she had enough and broke up with him.

It had been two years since she broke up with Liam, and it was the best choice she ever made.

Wilbur also had a band he made with some of his friends named Lovejoy, and he wrote almost every song about Valarie and his love for her. The band had millions of fans, but no one but him, Phil, and Tommy knew what the songs were about, even though the band has a suspicion that it's about Valarie.

Valarie was Lovejoy's biggest fan. She went to every gig, she knew every lyric to every song, she absolutely adored them. She adored seeing her best friend make these amazing songs. She adored seeing her best friend preform in front of tons of people with that smile that she loved on his face.