Part 10 - A ray of hope for Soumya

Start from the beginning

Rohan - "Romi, why are you taking vegetables randomly?"

Romi - "Why are you being so choosy?"

Rohan - "I am just checking if the vegetable is spoilt or not."

Romi - "Who will keep the spoilt vegetable in the shop?"

Vegetable vendor started shouting - "Are you thinking that I am selling spoilt vegetables. All the vegetables are fresh and taken right from the garden. You're doubting my credibility. Lord should save the world."

Rohan - "Aunty. I didn't mean that actually. I actually seeing which is more fresh..."

Vegetable vendor - "Don't speak anything

Vegetable vendor - "Don't speak anything. You insulted my vegetables. Go away."

Rohan - "Sorry aunty... sorry aunty... it's actually our mistake. We always know that your vegetables are fresh."

Romi supported the vegetable vendor.

Vegetable vendor - "I don't know how I am meeting such brainless customers... Lord should save the world."

Romi hided her laugh with her hands.

Vegetable vendor - "Why are you laughing? Am I cracking any joke? Lord should save the world."

Romi - "Sorry aunty..."

Romi and Rohan kept the vegetables there itself and moved to another vegetable stall

Romi couldn't stop laughing.

Rohan - "Romi, will you just stop it?"

Romi - "Sorry Rohan. But it looked hilarious. How your face turned like a baby who lost his toy when she started taunting you... Its hilarious."

Rohan pouted.

Rohan - "But seriously, how could you question like that?

Romi - "Then how could you say 'spoilt'? That too in front of her."

Rohan - "Okay, leave it. Pishimaa used to say that less fresh vegetables might get spoilt soon. So from her I inherited that word. Okay, by the way, you don't know how to buy vegetable."