chapter eight - Tutor

Bubbles's POV

Class ended, Boomer quickly got up and left without saying anything. Oh no, did I mess up? As I grabbed my notebook and phone, Himeko walked over to me with her two minions behind her. "I know you and that cute blonde aren't actually dating," she laughed. "Oh really? How would you know?" I asked, crossing my arms. "He wouldn't date a crybaby like you. He's too good to be with a girl like you, he didn't even wait for you!" she smirked. The girls behind her laughed.

"Now if you'll excuse me, i'll be going to find him," she chuckled before walking away. I stood there as she walked off.. crybaby huh..? But the second part.. I mean.. why would he go for a girl like me in the first place. At the party we had a moment.. but then again we were both a bit drunk. I sighed before walking out the classroom. As I was walking, I saw Butch. "Hey Bubbles," he said. I quickly looked at him scared. "NOT SO LOUD!" I smacked him in the back of the head.

"Sorry," he laughed. He's lucky only we were in the hallway. "Where you heading?" I asked. "To Gym," he smirked. "Ahh so you see Kaoru," I laughed. "Yes, she's still mad at me," he said. "It's her fault you found out, why is she mad?" I asked. He shrugged. "What's up!" someone shouted as they jumped on my back. "HEY!" I yelled as I fell over. "Gotta be stronger then that Miyako," Kaoru said. I should've known. Butch helped me up then tried got help Kaoru. "I don't need your help," she got up on her own.

"Sorry.." he mumbled. "Kaoru why are you mad at him? You're the one who blew our cover," I asked. "Okay but I don't like him, I don't have to like him," she glared at him. "Did you forget were enemies! He could expose us to his brothers and the whole town!" she crossed her arms. She's right.. "Oh trust me. I would've down it by now, i've known for like a week. What's so hard to understand that I want to change and be friends now," he raised a brow. Kaoru started laughing loudly. "Nice joke, tell another," she smirked. He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah.. I don't want to be in the middle of this, bye guys!" I waved before running off. Time to head to Art. I have class with both Boomer and Momoko now. As I walked in, Boomer had his head down. Momoko was at our usual table we sit at, since we have assigned seats. Class isn't starting yet, I should talk to Boomer. I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. He looked up slowly. "You okay?" I asked. He sat up normally and nodded his head. "Yea, my head just hurts," he shrugged. Good thing i'm always prepared. I opened my purse and handed him a pill.

"I carry some around, in case my head or stomach hurts," I explained. He smiled and nodded his head. "Thanks Miyako," he said. I smiled and walked over to Momoko. "Hey," I smiled as I sat. "Hmm worried about Boomer?" she asked. "In a friend way yes," I glared at her. Maybe I shouldn't have told her or Kaoru. "If you say sooo," she shrugged. I rolled my eyes at her. Typical.

Brick's POV

While Butch is at Gym, Boomer in Art, I got stuck in Algebra. "Brick, a word outside the classroom," the teacher said. Everyone started looking at me, I rolled my eyes as I walked past them to the front. We stepped outside and I leaned on the wall. "You've been here for a week now and you haven't turned in any assignments, and you don't pay attention," she crossed her arms.

"I know, my bad.." I mumbled. "Looking at your grades from your other school, you failed your math class there too.." she said. I rolled my eyes. "Math isn't my thing, I don't care about this class. No offense," I explained. "And I get that! Which is why i'm going to get my top student to tutor you," she smiled. "And who the hell is that?" I asked annoyed. "Momoko Akatsutsumi," she smiled. Well, at least it's someone I know. "I know her, i'll just stop by her house," I said. "Actually, it'll have to be at the school library so that I can see you actually listen to her," she smiled.

I glared at her then sighed. "Fine," I rolled my eyes. "I'll let her know next period," she smiled again. We walked back into the classroom. The classroom was quiet, normally they go quiet when they try to hear something. Nosey ass kids. "Okay, let's continue the lesson," she smiled as she started the lesson again. She just told me to pay attention but i'm to tired. I put my head down as she continued to teach.

At lunch

My brothers were sitting with the girls so I joined them. I sat by Momoko and Butch. "Brick how are you failing already, I was going to go visit someone after school and now I have to tutor," Momoko asked annoyed. "What can I say, I don't do my work i'm lazy," I shrugged. "Oh we know," Butch laughed. I glared at him and she smirked. "You owe me now," Momoko added. "No I don't! I don't even want a tutor," I shouted. "You need it! Get me ice cream and I won't keep annoying you about it," she smiled. "No," I shook my head.

"Pleaseeee!" she leaned on me. "Okay okay! Get off before you scare the girls away," I pushed her off. She giggled then nodded her head. "We can go after tutoring," I said. "Ooo yes!" she smiled. "Want to hangout after school too then?" Boomer asked Miyako. "Yes! We can hangout at the park," she smiled. "How about you and me?" Butch smirked as he elbowed Kaoru. "No," she instantly gave him an answer. "Come on! We can go skateboarding," he said. "No," she said again. "Fine, I guess it's because you know i'm better," he chuckled.

"No the hell you're not, fine," she rolled her eyes. "It's a date," he winked. "No. Dont make me change my mind," she said. We all laughed. I guess we're all hanging out after school. I'm only doing it because I supposedly need the tutoring. Bullshit.

word count: 1083