chapter five || FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Butch's pov:

Kaoru grabbed her board and bag then skated off. She even left her friends outside staring. "Well why's she so mad?" Boomer mumbled. "She got kicked off the team so that you could join, she may be the best but she misses a lot of practices.." Miyako explained. I looked over at my brothers. Brick smirked a little, Boomer looked at me then at the girls. "I kind of feel bad now.." I said.

"I'm sure she'll talk to the coach and get back in, she's really good," Momoko smiled. "Well we'll see you at school, we need to finish getting ready," Miyako jumped in. The two of them walked inside. "I actually feel bad.." I mumbled. "Well at least you're in, all you should really care about," Brick hit my back. He grabbed his bag from the ground then started walking. "Let's go," he called out. Boomer and I grabbed our bags too then followed behind.

We got to school 5 minutes later, Kaoru was arguing with a dude infront of the school when we got there. I took my bag off then handed it to Boomer quickly. I ran over to the two of them. "That's why you got kicked off the team, you girls are pathetic and can't even play a sport to save your life," the dude laughed in her face. She punched him so hard he fell on the ground. "SHUT THE HELL UP WILL YA?! IM BETTER THEN YOU, I WAS ONLY KICKED OFF THANKS TO MY ATTENDANCE!" she yelled back.

She got on top of him then started punching and hitting him. He punched her back and that's when I jumped in. I pulled Kaoru off of him, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING LET GO!" she yelled at me. I put her behind me then punched the guy as well. "Don't you ever put your hands on her or any other female again," I glared at him. "Aren't you that Villian? Why don't you mind your business, you hit girls all the time," he smirked. I punched him one last time and his nose began to bleed. "THE THREE OF YOU! IN MY OFFICE NOW!" the principal yelled.

Kaoru looked at me then stormed inside. I rolled my eyes and followed behind her. The both of us made it to the of office first. I sat in one of the chairs in his office, Kaoru sat in the other one. "I didn't need your help," she mumbled. "I know you didnt, you're a strong girl.. I just had to help since it's my fault you got kicked off.." I said. I felt her staring. I looked over at her and she quickly looked away. "Oh.." she mumbled. The principal walked in a minute after.

"Now why did all of that happen?" he asked us both. "Andrew started it, he was laughing at me and being a bitch because I got kicked off the soccer team.. and you know how mad I get," she spoke up. The principal sighed. "We need to work on your anger issues Kaoru.." he said. I looked down at my shoes. "And why did you get involved?" he asked me. I looked up quickly. "Because I saw him hit her, so I just jumped in.. plus it's my fault she got kicked off the team," I mumbled. "Next time stop them instead of getting yourself involved," he said.

"I still need to punish you three, i'll talk to Andrew once you leave," he explained. We both nodded our heads. "1 week of after school detention," he said. "Oh come on!" Kaoru rolled her eyes. "You're lucky it's nothing else, now get to class and tell Andrew it's his turn," he ordered. We got up and left his office, I held the door for her then we stopped walking when we got to Andrew. "Your turn," Kaoru rolled her eyes. "Whatever bitch," he mumbled. Kaoru was about to punch him when I grabbed her. "LET GO!" she yelled.

I dragged her outside the office the let her go. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" she yelled at me. "You're already in enough trouble," I said. She rolled her eyes at me then walked away. "We have the same class," I called out. She threw up the middle finger at me as she continued walking away. I swear she reminds me of someone... but who...? They are exactly the same..