chapter three

Author pov

"And that's the truth?I never took those cases more than rumours."

"This case is special. Denji is going to receive special treatment from us. If he decides to be disobedient, he will be disposes of as a devil on the spot."

"Wait does that mean? But anyway, I'll never everrrrr be disobedient to y/n..." Denji said while trying to get your hand to move to his waist.

"We are allies until death pulls is apart."

"umm, okay." You said staring at her weirdly which she didn't mind since dogs can't do nothing to their owner except for taking it!<3

Timeskip

"You'll be living with me and y/n for now on. It makes watching you easier. I have been instructed to kill you if you run."

"Why would I ever run away from you guys when y/n is here." Denji said while you had your arm wrapped around Aki shoulder which he didn't mind.

Since he was the one that made you do it, ofcc!

Timeskip

You guys were at y'all's house.

"Got strawberry jam, plum jam, normal ad, butter and honey was a nice touch too. But let's spice it up with cinnamon!I have created the ultimate toast! Are you proud of me, y/n?"

Denji said while looking at you with puppy eyes. He was sitting on your lap.

"Mhm.." you said while almost drifting off to sleep. Denji automatically smiled at the praise.

He took a bite outta it and his eyes turned into stars. "Woah!"

Timeskip

Denji was currently taking a bath and Aki was doing the laundry while you were cleaning up the kitchen.

"Finish it up in there or else I'll make y/n not let you on her/his/their lap!

Timeskip

Denji was sleeping while taking a dump..

"Stop sleeping on the toilet!"Aki said angry.

When denji went out of the toilet , the toilet paper was already gone😭😭.

Timeskip

"So the devil has been stored up the second story room. we'll let you, devil hunters take it from here."

"Got the hottie and rookie tagging along hayakawa?"

Timeskip

You three went inside of the house. "So, what's this fiend thing?"

"Did you never go to school or what?" Aki said clinging on to you.

"Nah, man, no"

"When a devil takes control of a human corpse, you get a fiend." You said smartly.

After you said that, aki started to drag you along with him upstairs.

"Then doesn't that make me a fiend?"

End of chapter
I'm so tired bruh