"Stop. " He interrupted, "I don't want you to think that, I won't let that happen to you no matter what."

I looked at him and his messy non-brushed hair and played with his hair.

"But what if.. you're not there." I said as I looked him directly in the eye.

"I will and always be there." Ravi replies—placing a hand on my pale cheek.

I looked down at his hard working eggs and noticed a egg shell inside the scrambled egg.

I felt bad—really badand ate it.

A crunch welcomed my mouth making Ravi noticing.

"Was that a egg shell?" He asked as he went to grab a napkin.

Shit. What do I say? I don't want him to be sad that he had a eggshell in the egg, so maybe say no?

"No?" I replied with a obvious tone.

"Spit it out Sarge." He said raised his napkin towards my mouth.

I shock my head and ran for it. I felt free with him, not caring what others thought.

"Pip!!" He yelled through the house.

I laughed and locked myself in the bathroom sighing for a breath. I looked up, seeing myself through the mirror.

I did look paler than usual.

I gave up as I chewed another bite, biting into another egg shell.

I unlocked the bathroom door and looked around.

Where did Ravi go?

I felt someone grab me and my waist and I turned my head to see Ravi.

"Ravi..." I said as he placed me on the chair of the kitchen table.

"Spit, I know you feel bad" He said holding up the napkin.

I spit it out and he wrapped it up and threw it away.

"Maybe I should make you breakfast and not allow you to cook." I said as I ate a apple sitting on the table.

"Very much clear, yes" He nods and puts his hand on hers.

I blushed and turned as the phone rung. I sat up and ran a hand quickly through ravi's un-brushed hair and grabbed the phone. My parents always had backups of phone and barley asked what had happened to it. I walked back to the table and answered the phone.

"Hello, Amobi residence?"

No answer came through.

"Hello, Amobi residence..?" I said in a tone making Ravi lean forward to listen.

a voice came through, although I couldn't figure out if it was a female or a male. "I told you not to investigate darling."

Both Ravi's and my brows furrow at the "Darling" part and i clenched the phone tight.

"Who are you? I know for a fact I don't know your voice." I whisper with a shaky tone.

Silence.

"Fuck you asshole." I said grabbing the phone to press hang up but the voice rung.

"Wait." They stopped then begun. "You must find someone.. else.. rather than not just estelle."

"What?" Ravi and I say at the same time.

"Find a girl for me, please darling, her name is Camila Lopez."

"Why would I want to do that?" I stared at the phone that was to my left ear—allowing Ravi to listen.

"For your life. if not... I own you." They said then hung up.

"Own me?" I threw the phone onto the table, not hard enough to break it.

Ravi was stressed as he saw many outcomes that could happen. I need to calm him down.

"Ravi.. Calm down." I made my way to him but pushed me softly back.

"This is not okay Pip." he continued, " I need to protect you.. This is too dangerous—We are going to the police and making sure they protect you if I'm not there." his voice cracked through each word, hitting me harder.

"Ravi.. They won't—" I begin as I wiped my tearing up eyes. "I can't trust them.. they didn't do a fucking.. thing for Andie's and Sal's case.."

Ravi widened his eyes, seeing my eyes, watering up. "Come here sarge.." He pulls me towards him. "Let it out..."

I breathed my tears and asked if we can go to my room and he agreed.

We closed the door and sat on the bed next to each other. Silent was anything that could be heard which made me tear up more.

I let the tears out and brought my hands to my face, completely breaking down.

Ravi pulled my waist towards him and sat me on his lap, allowing me to cry on his neck.

I sobbed. I forgot who I was. I wasn't Pippa Fitz-Amobi.

I was just a nobody.

A no one.

When I'm around him—Ravi—he makes me feel worth it.

After a hour, I calmed down dozing off as I hugged him softly. I'm lucky to have him.. everyone around me.. I'm lucky to be here.

-------------------------------------------------------

Mini Note:

I'm sorry if this story sucks, I just hope the plot is going everywhere.

Anyway, ILY and thank you for reading this ongoing series.

Word count - 1405 words