Others

"Thanks again Alexis for helping me to find a nut. The kids really love when you visit us." Jewel says as she is flying with Alexis.

"Oh no problem. I love being with you guys and anyway I can help just let me know." Alexis says as she and Jewel land at Jewel's family's house.

"Hey! Everyone look what we found. Blu? Kids?" Jewel asks as she and Alexis see no one is home.

"Where is everyone?" Alexis asks.

"I think I have an idea. Unbelievable." Jewel says annoyedly as she sees Blu inside a house with the kids before she and Alexis fly inside the kitchen through a window.

"Hi Mom. Hi aunt Alexis." Tiago says.

"Busted." Carla says.

"Time to go." Bia says

"Oh. Hey honey, Alexis. Hey. You hungry?" Blu asks.

"Blu we talked about this." Jewel says.

"Did we? I don't... Yeah so uh... what do you got there?" Blu asks as he sees the nut.

"Breakfast for the kids." Alexis says as jewel holds up the nut.

"That's...that's funny. But seriously what...what is that?" Blu asks.

"It's a Brazil nut. I never thought I'd find one this close to the city but Alexis knew where to look for it. I want to show the kids how to open one." Jewel says.

"You mean like this? Dad already showed us." Tiago says as he opens a can with a can open that has nut in it.

"Wait. Wait go back. Mom, Dad! You're on TV!" Carla shouts as she and Bia are watching TV.

"Hey it's Linda and Tulio." Alexis says as the group goes over to the TV and sees Tulio and Linda believe there are more spinx macaws while Linda says hello to Blu.

"Ah! Hi Linda!" Blu shouts happily.

"We're not the only ones. There are more of us out there." Jewel says happily.

"Yeah. That's great. I'm sure they're..." Blu says nervously.

"All this time. I thought...I... I thought we were alone." Jewel says.

"Hey it hasn't been all bad." Blu says.

"Oh of course not but... just imagine if there was a whole flock of us. How amazing would that be? We gotta do something." Jewel says excitedly.

"We do?" Blu asks nervously.

"Yeah! We have to fly to the Amazon and help Linda and Tulio find them!" Jewel says.

"Woah! Woah, Woah! We can't just pack up and go." Blu says as Jewel looks at him.

"Why not? It's about time this family got a little air under our wings. Look at us. IPods, TV..." Jewel says.

"I have to agree Blu. We're birds. Not humans. Or well I'm part wolf but still. You and me may have been raised by humans Blu when we lost our own families but we're still animals. Besides I lost my human due to old age and your human is in the Amazon. Why not go?" Alexis asks.

"We're not people. We're birds. We have to get out into the wild and be birds Blu. Let the kids connect to their roots. Show them what I had. They need this. We need this. Come on Blu. What do you say?" Jewel asks.

"Uh...I don't know. Maybe...Uh." Blu says nervously.

"He didn't say no." Carla says.

"Which means he practically said yes." Bia says.

"Hey, wait a sec-" Blu then gets cut off by Jewel.

"It's going to be so much fun!" Jewel shouts as she hugs Blu.

"I'll come too. Nothing holding me here anyway. Plus it could be fun." Alexis says.

"We're going to the Amazon! Wait. What's the Amazon?" Tiago asks.

*Timeskip*

"Hey sorry I'm late! Just looking for my collar is all." Alexis says as she finds the others waiting by jewel's family's house.

"Oh right. You were a pet to an elderly woman." Pedro says.

"Aunt Alexis you won't need the collar. We're not gonna be in the city." Bia says.

"The collar has value to her kids. It means very much to her. Besides least it's not a fanny pack." Jewel says as Alexis smiles at her.

"And you will thank me if we get lost on the way for this fanny pack." Blu says.

"Let's go birds!" Rafael says as the group leaves.