But then she came. And came again. Then came so hard she thought she was going to pass out.

"Heath, no more." She gasped, her fingers digging so hard into his scalp. Her eyes were rolling back and her thighs were shaking so hard. "Baby, uh–no more."

She was overly sensitive. He knew she could keep cumming through her panties if he wanted to continue pushing it, but he decided he had tortured her enough and moved upwards.

"I don't like it when you drink." She told him honestly, smelling the alcohol on his tongue when he came up to kiss her.

"But you like the way I fuck you when I drink." His dirty, throaty words sounded like a forbidden whisper against her lips.

"Heath," she sighed, as his lips moved to dust across her neck and over her collarbone.

"Mona," he dramatically sighed back, causing her to scrunch her nose up at him.

This time she caught a hold of his jaw with her right hand and moved his face to her. "Heath." She stressed, more purposely.

He rolled his eyes. "Mona."

She scoffed, going to shove him off her when he started to chuckle lowly and pushed her further into the bed. "Come on, I'm fucking kidding."

"It's not funny. I'm being serious, I don't like it when you drink."

"Then I'll stop. Now can I continue eating your sweet little pussy?"

Her face flamed, her fierce almond eyes narrowing on his. "Don't push your luck, buddy."

He pretended to wince, getting up off her to pull the sticky panties off her legs. Next came his boxers, revealing his erect length covered in throbbing veins. "Ouch. You're buddy zoning me now?"

Mona watched the light reflect off the jewellery that dangled his bare muscular chest, looking at his rippled stomach, his incredible arms. She had almost forgotten how built her man was, just how strong and big he was.

When he motioned for lift up slightly so that he could take her bra off, her eyes closely zoned in on his.

She didn't let him take it off for her, reaching behind her back and undoing the clasp herself.

And then the bra was being forced into his mouth and he grunted, giving her look of disbelief.

Obviously, he threw it over his shoulder within seconds but her laughter had already started to fill the room.

"I would've preferred your thongs, you little minx." Heath said, his dark eyes holding a glint of something dangerous in them.

Her heels were still on, elongating her wonderful legs. His eyes roamed over every inch of her, lingering on her sweet smile and her slightly pink lips.

Moonlight kissed every curve of her shapely legs, her big fat ass, and her heavy breasts. He watched her shift from her side onto her back, showcasing her waist and exposing her clean shaven pussy. He smiled inwardly

She looked like a fucking angel.

They couldn't be more opposite. She was tender and sensitive. Giving to everyone. With most people, he simply took. He was destructive and angry. So much anger. She was a soft angel and he was cold.