1🍡

Life is so hard. When you get someone beside you. You might think that person will keep you happy but the reality is that person will give the worse life.
But if you give your life a second chance might it give you back the best life.

・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Busan , Yeonje-gu ;
It's a beautiful country side of Korea. Here all people are so heartwarming and kind. They will help you in every where in life but of you betray them they will never see your face. Here all are like own relatives.
Here live a beautiful bunny boy named Jeon Jungkook . He is beautiful beautiful as an angel. With his bunny smile he can erase all the sadness of your life. He don't know who are his parents only know his Aboji who took care of him when he was only 10 months old. His aboji always take care of him. His aboji Yamamoto Yukio who is half Japanese and Korean. He found Kook on The Railway side.
He took good care of this baby. There Jungkook had a chain in. His neck where a name was written Jeon Jungkook and Yukio gave thim this name .
In whole Yeonje-gu Kookie loves most his Yoona unnie, who is  school Teacher of Yeonje-gu school. Kook completed his study there. From childhood Kook is so sharp in study. He always get 1st position.
In this way 18 years passed. He is now 18 years old, all cute nd beautiful and a strong boxing champion.

Yeonje-gu ;BOXING CLUB;

The beautiful boy is fixed his boxing gloves while glaring at a Boy. Looking all beautiful.

Boy: Kook I am surely going to loose then why me again? Jk: Ow Rowan you only have that audacity to stand in front of me that's why now

Jk: Ow Rowan you only have that audacity to stand in front of me that's why now .... Get ready B!tch.
And the match started . Kook won the gold for 3 time and this time he played against The American Boxer. He won. He is powerful yet sensitive.
Kook own but our poor Rowan broke his another tooth .
Rn:  Yaahhhh why me all-time?
Kook was about to say something and a girl came and spoke out..

G: Kook Yoona unnie called you.
Jk: oh Sh!t I forget Unnie told her boyfriend will come today. Okay Rowan bye.
Kook changed his dress and left.

(Jungkook hairstyle and haircolor

(Jungkook hairstyle and haircolor. Throughout the story it will remain same)

Yoona's house ;
Yoona pov; Ahhh where this little brat? I am so tensed. He is coming today. Ahhh I will die due to tension. I met him already 3 year passed and now.. Oho Yoona your 25 years old be strong girl. See kook is so brave. But where is this naughty boy?
(A/n: Through the whole story I will address Jungkook as Boy but he do have a feminine body I think you all don't have any problem)

Jungkook was coming suddenly a car come in front of hima nd hit his cycle.
Jk: ahhhhh. Ahhhhhh.
The person who was driving came out.
Jungkook didn't look at the person and started to curse.
Jk: You brainless hooman how you can hit a beautiful boy? You motherf***ing b@stered .
?? : I am sorry little I didn't saw you.
Kook got goosebumps to hear the voice he looked upon. He cannot lie his heart flutterflutter to see the person.

Kook remember who is this person

Jk: Oh my fluffy Bunnies You are Lee Jong Suk right. He nodded.
Jk: Oh my Fluffy Bunny. You ar Yoona Unnie's Boyfie.
Jung Suk blushed.
Jk: I am Jeon Jungkook. You are going to Unnie right come I will led you the path.
Kook started the cycle and Jung Suk strted to follow him.
JS pov;
This boy is really so beautiful. I don't know why but something is happening inside my heart. Uhmmm. Yoona never told me about this boy.

How about this story? You all like it? Comment about it. .......

To be continued.......