𝟐𝟎| 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌

【 🅼🅸🅽🅴】𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂

【 🅼🅸🅽🅴】
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂

The strong arms that were wrapped around your waist wouldn't let you go. They pulled you deeper into the water that submerged you, the top of your head being the only thing over the surface.

Your cheeks were a bright red, flushed from the hot air and you couldn't help but blush knowing Muzan was right up against you, his hands cradling your hips, his head rested on your shoulder as steam resonated through the air.

Muzan didn't feel the need to talk. Actions spoke louder than words.

He bit down on your shoulder. You gasped a bit, gripping his arms but were unable to escape due to him locking you in place.

You glared at him.

"Muzan-sama...you can't...I'm sick right now."

He didn't respond at first, simply sunk his fangs deeper into your skin, he hesitated a moment before pulling away.

"You got sick on your own," he noted, "I didn't tell you to get sick."

There was a silence.

Was he serious?

Was he blaming you for getting sick in a place that he had taken you to?

His words baffled you but before you could give a response he flipped you over to face him and sat you on top of him so that your torso was above the water.

He smirked a bit, "Despite that...your complexion is already beginning to look better."

Your red cheeks burnt even brighter.

His eyes could see most of everything. Your chest was in plain sight of him and you watched as his hand extended to cup one of your breasts.

Your heart burned watching him fiddle with it before he stopped and leaned closer to you to give you a kiss. Your reciprocated leaning forward and kissing him back as your ran your warm fingers through his hair.

You separated shortly after but you still found yourself under his intense gaze. His red eyes actively lusting over you.

You took an initiative of your own, kissing him yet again, and then again...and then again.

"I thought you said you were sick," Muzan teased, "are you trying to spread your illness to me?"

You scoffed at his comment before sinking your body back into the water and lying your head on his chest.

"Demons can't get sick."

"And who told you that?"

"Chiyo."

Muzan was quiet for a moment. He held you against him a bit closer.

"Apparently demons don't sleep either."

Muzan nodded.

You twirled his wet locks with your fingers, "It would help if you told me these things you know."

Your complaint was one you'd been bothered by for awhile. Muzan had left you in the dark about many things. Before you hadn't really cared, but now you wanted to know everything about him. Everything.

He blinked.

You wanted him to tell you things?

He didn't know if that was a good idea. Knowing you and how innocent your mind was, he thought it was best leave you out of all that.

His hands moved to your thighs, he closed the distance between the two of you and you bit your lip wondering what he was planning but you quickly refocused yourself onto your complaint.

You frowned, "I want you to tell me more about yourself and about the demons. You're being too secretive."

Muzan sensed your displeasure. Your facial expression was somewhat interesting to him. Was he being scolded right now? By a mere human?

Your cheek was kissed and your displeasure stayed the same but when you were showered with kisses your expression broke into a soft smile.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes."

"What do you think about demons?"

You shifted a bit, "What do you mean?"

His hand extended to your chin, pulling it down to face him, "You say you want to know more about demons but have you actually considered becoming one?"

Your eyebrow rose at his tone, "What do you mean?"

"Would you like to be a demon?"

You stiffened.

"Well I..."

Your eyes wandered around, "I...I don't know."

Muzan frowned a bit, "You don't know?"

You opened your mouth to speak but when the words struggled to come out you hesitated before giving up completely.

Knowing you were being watched by him worried you, you froze, "I like being a human."

He frowned. His facial expression seemed a bit paranoid at your response. Looking in to his eyes, you could see a sharp glint of disappointment.

You didn't know what he had wanted to hear but it suddenly occurred to you that this was probably not something that had just stumbled out but was instead, something he'd assumed you'd willingly agree to.

You stiffened a bit, but instead of giving in to the sudden pressure you stated your response yet again, "I like being human."

Muzan's frown didn't fade, but you didn't bother trying to make it. Instead, you decided, you wanted to move on to something else.

Your arms wrapped around his neck as you pressed yourself up against him. By force, Muzan's mind was drawn away from the topic feeling your intimates against each other.

His blood began to rush, finding himself enchanted by your confidence, feeling himself harden significantly.

"Do you know what you're doing?" he asked in a low tone.

"Of course."

"You're tempting me."

"Am I?" you spoke pressing against him yet again.

Muzan didn't hesitate.

You were flipped over, and soon enough you could feel him sinking in.