𝟏𝟐| 𝐅𝐎𝐍𝐃

【 🅼🅸🅽🅴】𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

【 🅼🅸🅽🅴】
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

Muzan stood outside the manor. His eyes looked forward into the night as he stood underneath pink cherry blossom trees, a light rain sprinkling over the area.

There was a new addition to the upper moons--a demon brother and sister--and while he was usually resistant to change, he was somewhat curious to see how things would go from here. He wanted nothing more than to complete his goal.

After all, it was a new century and he was still the same as ever.

His frustrations were still fluent but he decided to keep them buried for the time being. He refused to be in a bothered state all the time. He couldn't afford the time to be irritated when he could be using that time to fix the cause of his irritation.

As his eyes looked up at the black sky above him, he heard a voice.

"Muzan-sama."

He frowned. It was Chiyo. He didn't bother looking behind him.

"Muzan-sama (Y/N) is asking to speak with you."

His eyes looked up at the tree branches above him as he watched them shift in the wind. He was currently in his own mind and Chiyo was doing nothing but annoying him.

He was relaxing his mind, taking in the scenery around him, allowing his thoughts to run wild.

He didn't want to go inside the manor today.

He didn't want to see you.

He looked up at the trees above him and at the petals of pink and white. It was too bad that the rain was sprinkling, he'd much prefer if it was dry.

"Master-,"

"Shut up and go away."

Muzan was cold and sharp with his words.

Chiyo left.

An hour passed of him being alone walking along the trees when the rain started to pour harder.

Looking up at the sky, he decided he would go back to work. He was about to call upon Nakime when--

"Muzan-sama?"

The voice he heard was familiar. It was soft and somewhat warm. He knew who it was.

He turned to see you.

You held a cloak over your head to shield you from the rain as you walked over to be near him.

He looked down at you skeptically, "Why are you here?"

"I saw you standing outside."

You looked behind you, "I saw you from the balcony."

Muzan's chin rose to see your words made sense. He was in direct view of your balcony. He wondered why you were always on the balcony in the first place but he realized he didn't care about the reason all that much.

You locked eyes.

He didn't want to talk right now. He wanted to be alone. In his mind, he debated whether or not to reject you similar to what he had done to Chiyo.

He was about to speak but you beat him to it.

"Can I join you on your walk?" you asked innocently.

Your eyes were the same as last time, warm and wholesome.

Your words didn't bother him.

"Fine," he said, "but stay silent. I'm not talking today."

You nodded as you rushed to be by his side. Your eagerness to be near him was somehow comforting and Muzan continued his slow walk with you by his side.

It was only after a while of walking that he stopped at a nearby tree and looked up at the leaves above him.

You figured he was deep in thought about something and you wondered if you should give him some space.

It was then that you spotted a pond.

You walked over to it and saw the lily pads floating on the surface. Your eyebrow raised as you reached out to touch one.

You watched as they swerved in response to your hand and you watched the ripples reach the other end.

You smiled at the pink flowers that blossomed at the top of the green pad as you stroked the petals softly.

"Do you like them?"

You paused.

Muzan?

He had left the tree he had been standing at and was now looking over your shoulder. You thought he had said he wasn't talking...perhaps he had changed his mind.

"I like the colour."

You placed the pink lily pad back in the water before speaking, "It reminds me of when I was a seamstress."

Muzan looked down at the water.

It was true. Time had passed and he had somehow forgotten that you had once been working.

As he looked at your face through the reflection in the water he spoke, "(Y/N)."

"Yes."

"Why did you become a seamstress?"

You blinked. All of a sudden?

Your hand played with the water before frowning. The memories of being a servant flashed through your mind and you grimaced.

" I didn't want to work as a servant anymore and I wanted to make money."

"So you learned it by yourself?"

You nodded, "It was mostly me. I remember learning a bit about it from my mother."

"Why'd you become a demon?" you inquired.

Muzan blinked.

What an outrageous question.

He hadn't chosen to be a demon. It wasn't something he had planned. Fate had put him in his rightful position and he had accepted it fully.

"I'm a demon because I'm a demon."

"..."

You heard his response but had no idea what his words meant. You figured his response was one of avoidance. He didn't want to tell you so you decided to not press the matter any further.

"Muzan-sama, should I make you a suit?"

"No, focus on learning how to read."

"What if I do it doing my breaks?"

"You'd use your breaks to make a suit for me?"

You nodded, your hands pulling the lily pad out of the water yet again.

"I like making pretty things for pretty people."

Muzan's eyes continued staring at the water as he processed your words. He didn't say anything back.

A perfect silence fell over the two of you and no words were spoken from that point on.

Muzan watched you play with the water rather innocently and he exhaled skeptically. You were in your own world and he was on the outside just staring at you, staring at your smile and joy-filled eyes and how calm and sweet your demeanour was.

You didn't even notice your own charm. You didn't even notice that the man beside you couldn't take his eyes off of you.

The truth was becoming clear to Muzan as he watched you through the clear blue water.

His lust for you was fading and something else was replacing that feeling.

Muzan Kibutsuji was growing fond of you.