"Oh, but you can just throw that word right at me knowing it gets me hard?" Tristan quirks an eyebrow, my cheeks burning up with embarrassment and excitement all at the same time.

"Tristan!" I bring my hands up to my face to hide the grin on my lips.

His body shakes beneath mine as he chuckles before his hands pull mine from my face to meet my gaze. He always looks at me with longing, like even though he's got me, there's a chance I might slip away.

"All I'm saying is, I'm a handful. I'm all over the place. I work two jobs and have bills to pay and have never really had...this" I inform him, that dimple poking his cheek as I ramble on.

"All things I picked up on in the process of falling for you, Evangeline" he sighs and just as I'm about to continue my rant, he steals a kiss.

"You can't just kiss me when I-" he kisses me again and I can feel the smile on his face.

"As much as I love the excuses you're so cutely trying to throw at me, I'm all in, Sweetheart. You don't have to do everything alone anymore." Tristan sighs, his hand reaching up to cradle my jaw and I don't even hesitate to lean into his touch.

Oh this is bad. If he doesn't stop now I just might not be able to live without the guy.

"It's going to be hard. I'm not so lenient. I'll deny the help and I'll be stubborn and-"

"Baby?"

"Hm?"

"Shut up"

Before I can say anything else, he kisses me again, harsher and with hunger and need. I cave and kiss him back, our tongues colliding and Tristan releasing a groan that sounded more relieved than anything.

I pull back for a second, his lips swollen and his eyes flaring.

"There's also my brothers and uncle-"

Lips. Full and plump lips crash into mine, cutting me off again.

Tristans arms wrap around my waist, pulling me closer allowing me to feel just how much I effect him between my thighs. My weak and betraying body reacts, grinding against him and we both release a moan, swallowing the sounds.

Tristan bucks his hips and I pull back with a gasp, those baby blues full of lust and love as he watches me move my hips against him.

"Fuck" he grits, those skillful hands of his squeezing my thighs.

I push away all of my invading thoughts as my hands travel up his stomach and to his chest. I can worry about it tomorrow. But right now? With those baby blues swearing his love to me, I wanted nothing more than to take advantage of this day he's planned for us.

"Tristan" I whisper and he doesn't say anything. Instead, his hand wraps around the nape of my neck and he tugs me down so that his lips can tend to my neck.

"Today is ours, baby, worry tomorrow" he murmurs against my skin, stealing the thoughts right out of my head.

This man couldn't be real. It was too good to be true. And if I were dreaming, then I was going to let him do whatever he wanted with me until I woke up.

I continue to roll my hips against his and it was then that his restraint had reached its limit.

One minute I'm straddling him and the next he's pinned me flat on my back, on his couch, the shirt he gave me pushed up and exposing my breasts while his lips attach themselves to my nipple.

I writhe against him, his name flying out of my mouth like a prayer as he continues to suckle and tease and nip at one before he shifts and does the same to the other.