『 A DREAMER: 1 』

❝ -He's a saint, ❞

❝ -He's a saint, ❞

MILLION DREAMS: A LUNCH ACCIDENT; 1

•---------•

Yuu and Grim were walking around the cafeteria, trying to get their lunch for the day, and were followed next by Ace and Deuce.

"Henchman, get the cheeseburger over there! Ooh, and that caramel parfait! And... "

Grim kept pointing and ordering Yuu to grab a ton of different kinds of food and desserts in the cafeteria.

Yuu just sweated, sighing at the amount of food Grim wanted, but did as Grim said, grabbing all kinds of food, while Ace and Deuce grabbed their own food.

"Grim, I think this is enough, " Yuu says as a tower of food covered his entire upper half.

"Mmgh...fine! " Grim says after contemplating for a few seconds.

"Woah, Grim you never ceased to surprise me when it comes to food... " Deuce commented, Ace, commented following Deuce next to him.

"Myahaha! This amount is nothing for The Great Grim! " Grim smugly smiled, replying to Deuce.

"Dude, I bet the toilet is gonna regret being a toilet because of you. "

Grim just huffed and looked annoyed at the comment Ace said.

"Let's sit down now, " Yuu says, his arms getting tired from standing and carrying the food on his tray.

Yuu turned around a little too fast and felt his body about to fall due to the heaviness of the food, giving out, and his centered gravity getting off balance.

"Yuu!"

"Prefect Yuu! "

"My food! "

Ace and Deuce shouted in worry seeing Yuu fall while Grim worried about his food getting on the ground.