Meeting the Rainbows

The Rainbow Gang were busy stick fighting and having fun in their own page unbeknownst to the new Stick figure that had now come to life because of Alan.

But suddenly they started to notice something. A couple of hand drawn butterflies came in flying around the page. They all stopped fighting and red fell down as he was trying to punch green but stopped mid track.

They were confused as to where these colorful butterflies came from, they all went outside to see if Alan was drawing living creatures again, but to their surprise the mouse pointer was still and Alan was just lost in thought on the other side of the screen for them.

Orange scratched his head a bit and looked up to see that the Ms Paint was open. He went into the page just to find a swarm of Butterflies being drawn by a little Pink stick figure. He was a bit shocked to see it.

Pink was in her own world of wonder as she swiftly drew a bunch of butterflies, Alan didn't mind much for now and just let her play at her own accord.

The others joined Orange and saw the tiny stick figure cause chaos in the ms paint as she drew swiggles and made a stick pony which she rode around in the upper part of the page while the boys just looked at her from below.

They looked at each other and shrugged and shook their head confused as to why Alan was allowing this. Because he would not have been happy to see chaos like this.

So they decided to take some action themselves. They nodded at each other and got to work. Orange caught a stick butterfly and took it apart to use it as a rope, the others joined in and caught more butterflies as they handed it to Orange to join it together. Orange quickly swung the long rope up near the Tool Bar and started to climb up the others followed behind and started to try catching the culprit who was riding on a pony.

Orange started to erase the butterflies one by one as catching it became harder. Red and Blue became busy trying to catch the Pink stick figure and the stick pony as yellow and green used the rope from orange to snatch the pencil from Pink and draw butterfly nets.

They swiftly caught the rest of the butterflies as Orange used the Eraser tool to erase them.

Orange, Green and Yellow saw as Red and Blue tried their best to catch Pink on her hopping stick Pony. Orange then used the rope again and caught the Pony stick figure as he pulled it down with the help of others as they pulled with him on the rope as well.

The pony fell on the Rainbow gang as they held it and erased it as well.

Pink fell down a bit far from them as well and saw as the Rainbow gang erased the last of her creations.

She then got up and went into the corner of the blank page as she started to cry because some weird stickmen destroyed her drawings.

The Rainbow gang saw the little one cry and started to feel bad about erasing all of her drawings.

Alan then snapped out of his trance as he saw that the butterflies were all gone and Pink was crying alone in the corner while Orange held an Eraser in his hand.

Alan took the Eraser tool from Orange and put it back in its place. Orange felt guilty now and started to walk towards little Pink as Alan stopped him with his mouse pointer. Orange stopped on his tracks and looked at him confused asking him, "Why are you stopping me?"

Alan writes back, "I don't want you to hurt her too!". Alan was anxious, thinking that Orange might be angry at Pink.

Orange put his hands up and said, "I was not going to hurt the little one. We were just trying to fix things."

Orange looked back at his friends who nodded back, they didn't want to hurt another stick figure, they would never do such a thing to a child.

Alan then took away his Mouse pointer near Pink as he let them pass through.

Orange and the gang slowly went towards her so as to not scare Pink. But Pink was busy crying as she was crouched down holding her face with her tiny stick hands.

Yellow had the Pencil tool which he handed back to Orange. Orange nodded and crouched down near Pink and held his head as if he was saying "Sorry".

Pink looking at him and turned away. Orange then waved the Pencil in front of her and drew a bit detailed Butterfly which fluttered its wings a bit and landed on Pink's big round head.

Pink looked up in joy and amazement! The butterfly was very preety and it started to fly away. Pink jumped up and started to chase after the butterfly trying to catch it as she run past the gang.

They all watched her play and even draw a lot of things on the page with her that day as Alan joined in with them. Alan might not have gotten an idea to draw something huge today but he did make an extraordinary Pink Stick Figure join the family, which wasn't so bad as he got to draw doodles with them for the rest of the day.