PART 6

After taking rhea's diary pragya comes to her room.... Has she wants to know whatever Sushma said was truth or lie....

So start to read the diary...

Hello diary,
                      This is me rhea from now you are my best friend... I will name pihu.... Ok pihu

You know everyone in my family hate mee special my parents... U know my mother left me when I was 2 days baby with my elder sister... Alia mam said I am not this family daughter just the servant who will look after every household work.. Mr. Mehra he use to torture me and aryan.... My superman who was witness of got angry on Mr. And . Miss . Meher  ...he decided to send has to boarding school ..,... Pihu they said my mom left the house because of me and Mr. Mehra said I am the bad omen of the family...

At my boarding school we got new friends who loved me and aryan like there own family...

Praya still now who was reading the diary got dead shock after whatever rhea mention in diary... They send rhea to boarding school... They treat like a servant... Now pragya's mind was in one thought then why rhea did everything... Was rhea real force to do this or everything is fake....

Screen change

All decided they will stay together in khanna manison due to purab is request.. Aryan was happy atleast his parents are together now... They all were waiting for sunny and his family  the most happiness one as arhana and pranbir kids as they will have elder siblings to protect them..

All they thought broke by car enter the mansion with full speed  ..... The person was aryan's best friend the great Cabir ...