PART 5

Sushma: that i want to tell something about her to u pragya.. Which truth I hide for last 32 years...the daughter who u is the one who save u and prachi for all accident who suffered the most without any reason ....

Pragya : what are u saying ma say it clear....

Sushma : ok u think whatever happen in prachi life reason was rhea.... But do know she was the girl who suffer most in all those things.... U know what pragya everyone in that mansion use to treat rhea like slave...

Pragya : no ma someone has said lies to u abhishek treat her like princess in fact she was the one behind my Separate from my children....

Sushma : who said u that she was the reason behind everything happen in prachi and shahana life pragya.... She was forced to do all thing... If u didn't trust me they is the diary which rhea worte everything about her life ( saying this she passed the diary to pragya)

After that pragya left the place taking the diary with her.... Sushma went to her take out photo and start to talk to it

Sushma : I promise u i will not say the real truth to pragya .... That why I have gave her ur diary...please come back to me ray... Without you this mansion lost it colors.... That day came to mansion with half dead pragya and ask me save her and left the place without any word... U know what I miss u so much please come back to me....

Screen change

Boy : u left me while giving the reason to breathe.... And who can u think that i can live without u haan... Please wake up I can't leave without u.... U have been in coma last 10 years.. Please wake up...

At same time someone enter the room and take a small step .... And went near the boy who sitting near the hospital bed....

Person : u r coming here everyday to meet her manik ..... But they is no improvement in her health...

Manik: she should be alive cabir... I alright lost my nandu i can't lose her also... She should answer all my question... She in this state because of me .... If don't say me that day i should have be died by now.....

Someone for behind

PAPA...

...........................................................

Hii, guys I know u guys are angry on me for late update... Bu i was busy with my personal life... Hereafter u will have regular update....

LOVE YOU ALL....
AND DIDN'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT..