PART 4

Pragya : that what I should do ma.... I was waiting for this from last 10 years.... I will destroy completed mehra ... (Said with evil laugh)

Sushma :what about her pragya last 10 years u hate her... I don't think she will do something like that....

Pragya: what are saying ma she try to kill my prachi my daughter my blood...

Sushma: that i want to tell something about her to u pragya.. Which truth I hide for last 32 years...the daughter who u is the one who save u and prachi for all accident who suffered the most without any reason ....

Pragya;

Screen change

In hospital purab , disha, arhana and pranbir.... We're to shock to see the

The person : why you guys are so silent

Disha : sunny

Sunny : yea mom

Sunny : yea mom...
Disha : sunny what are you here
Sunny : it was me who did that accident I was feeling guilty so came to ask sorry...
Disha: but sunny u should drive ur car safety..... I can't believe that ur father of two...
Sunny : move a side mom let me meet dad... (To purab) how are feeling now dad..
Purab : better my baby...
Sunny : I am not baby papa..
Purab: u are baby to me even if u have kids on ur own..

After this sunny meet everyone.... Sunny ,aryan and ranbir share the best bond....

Purab : than disha move to our mansion.....

Sunny and disha : ok...

Screen change

One girl was laying on hospital bed.... And boy was sitting near a chair....

Boy : u left me while giving the reason to breathe.... And who can u think that i can live without u haan... Please wake up I can't leave without u.... U have been in coma last 10 years.. Please wake up...

Vote and comment