jealous?

i started teasing him and he got eager and was inpatient on putting my mouth on his dick.

i started stroking it and as a surprise i put it in my mouth memo grabbed onto my hair moving my head around. 

"no pares por favor" memo said as he gripped onto my hair tighter. I could feel his dick twitch in my mouth i knew he was about to cum. I let go of it and gasped for air and his fluids gushed out i tried cleaning it with my jersey but it was alot.

"cuanto guardas ahi" i laughed and i decided to lick it and swallow it memo seemed shocked at my actions but i was right he had so much coming out.

"No lo sé, pero lo que sí sé es que perteneces aquí arriba, no allá abajo." he grabbed me and made me sit on his lap. He adjusted my underwear moving it to a side 

"dime si te duele" he went inside of me. 

I moaned so loud but he covered my mouth from stopping the noise.

"Tranquila te ves mas bonita" he laughed i just bit on his hand covering my mouth

he moved slow i couldn't wait i told him to go faster he did.

I couldn't believe it he was inside of me and oh god was he  hot i couldn't stop staring at his face.

"y/n no puedo mas.." he whimpered. i got off of him and his fluids gushed out of him again.

i went back down on my knees to help him. Then all of a sudden a voice came out of the locker door.

 "y/n joao felix is here looking for you whats taking so long in there ?" it was my secretary piojo got for me. 

"Mierda, no sabía que ella estaría conmigo todos los días." i got up and put my pants on and i tried putting my jersey to see it was covered of memos fluids .

memo was putting his underwear on trying not to fall down and he looked up and smiled at me. hes so cute but no innocent at all. He put his shirt back on and i told him to hide in my locker.

I told him he had to give me his jersey because mine was covered in his children.

"pero va ver!" 

"SHHH CÁLLATE" i covered his mouth. he smiled at me and pulled me inside the locker 

"un besito? para mí, por favor?" 

"bien pero dame tu jersey" he took off his jersey revealing his abs again and i stared back down

"aquí arriba ahora bésame" i leaned in and kissed him. i closed the locker door and fixed my hair and opened the door.

"hola! quien me esta buscando?" 

"Joao felix." 

a loud noise came from my locker.

"is ur locker okay? can i check inside?" 

"NO! uhm no cause not right now later but take me to joao." 

"right this way ma'am-" she walked ahead and i closed the locker door and yelled in the room

"SAL" 

i ran behind her 

"meu amor como Você está" a warm voice came from a waiting room inside the stadium

(my love how are you)

 i looked to see joao felix standing there. Wow he was handsome has hell and he had braces. 

"sou eu y/n joão!"

(its me y/n joao!)

i knew a bit Portuguese but i tried my best to talk to joao.