novios??

i couldn't believe it MEMO JUST ABANDONDED ME IN A ROOM AFTER HE KISSED ME??  

i just wanted to go home and get over it already thats when someone opened the door 

"Y/N?? que paso memo se fue corriendo?"  

"nada diego me voy a ir"

"claro te mando  un taxi" 

"esta bien" i began walking down the stairs and said bye to everyone. 

what a party. i began thinking in my head what went wrong?. Does he not like me back??

i just waited outside for the taxi and went inside and went back home.

____________________________

"como te fue mija?" 

"muy mal mama y no quiero hablar"

"esta bien mija.." i walked inside my room changing into my pajamas i just layed there on my bed scrolling through Instagram and noticing memo had followed me a hour ago. i accepted his request and i went to bed. I just couldn't sleep without wondering what happened with us.

THE NEXT DAY

i woke up with my alarm and i decided to meet up with Diego i checked my phone and i noticed 20 MESSAGES??

who could be texting me thats when i noticed it was all from one person.

memo ochoa - 20+ messages 

i couldn't believe it. i decided to open the messages and saw a ton of paragraphs one of them said he was sorry about everything and he just freaked out. 

I could understand too i kept on scrolling while reading the paragraphs and then i saw it. 

"Quires ser mi novia?" 

i dropped my phone. WHAT??? AM I ABOUT TO BECOME A SOCCER WIFE? 

i picked my phone up and called him

"hola? y/n que paso?" memo asked he sounded like he was sleeping 

"te amo" i hung up the phone and i got ready and texted Diego that we should go to his practice

he texted me back "pero tu nunca vas?" 

"no hagas preguntas"  i ran outside and got inside my car i went over to diegos place and picked him up. 

"quieres ver a tu novio por eso?" 

"diego." diego just laughed when i said his name we arrived to the room when piojo saw me

"hola? tu vas a ser la nueva portera?"

"si!" i answered so fast not even knowing what i was saying yes too because i was busy looking around.

"esta bien  ven conmigo" 

"QUE?? NO SENOR-" 

"aqui es tu cuarto porque eres mujer no puedes estar con los hombres." 

"esta bien.. que hora voy a entrenar?"

i knew this was all a mistake with my actions but i was a goalie back in middle school maybe i wasn't so bad... i looked around and saw an old team photo with the team i decided to take a photo of it. I looked at my messages and saw memo texted me asking me if everything was okay? i told him i was and he said if we were dating. i decided to tell him we were but i didn't want it to be public for now. he left me on delivered i wondered if he was going to practice and i was excited. 

"sal porque estamos por empezar" i changed fast into a  goalkeeper jersey. i was excited i walked out and everyone was staring at me. some were checking me out and others were saying i was gonna totally fail.

i didn't mind it though it didn't affect me much anyways. i ran to the goal and stood there. Thats when javier was gonna throw the ball i started to sweat. "if i catch this i will be able to be in the group cmon y/n you can do it." he kicked the ball and my heart pounded I JUMPED HIGH AND WENT TO THE SIDE I CLOSED MY EYES. i felt a large gasp around me i opened them and i seemed to notice i had the ball IN MY HANDS. javier was pretty impressed and went over and picked me up. 

"Bienvenida al equipo y/n" 

i shaked his hand thats when i heard 

"¿Qué me perdí?" i looked over and covered my eyes from the sun i noticed memo standing near the bleachers. he noticed me and smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIN FOR NOW...............

this chapter i think its kinda boring lowkey 😒 but eh anyways next chapter i think someone might have a new crush on us... maybe with the last name felix.. 

                              memo photo 😘