034 - oh shit lol

now

now...

you genuinely felt your whole world stopping for a minute. you wanted to dig yourself a hole and live there forever. this was so embarrassing.

you looked at him, making very awkward eye contact. your eyes quickly diverted to the floor, seeing how that was more interesting than whoever was presented in front of you. your mouth opened, trying to gather words to say to him— but you couldn't. you didn't know what to say in this situation.

however, he beat you to that first.

he sneered at you. "whatre you doing here? i thought i made it obvious i don't want anything to do with you."

what the fuck? is that how he's going to be like right now?

furrowing your eyebrows, you locked eyes with the man in front of you. "excuse me? that's a very bold move to assume i'm here for you."

taken aback, he questions you. "what do you mean?"

"what do you think i mean? i'm here for your roommate."

his face scrunched in confusion. "roommate? i don't—"

"y/n! you made it!" baizhu's annoying voice intervened us. pantalone turned around, confused as to why or how we know each other.

my savior.

"baizhu? why is she here?" pantalone asked, emphasizing the 'she'. pantalone turned to look at me in confusion for a split second before turning to look at baizhu for an answer.

"oh, y/n?" baizhu innocently started, batting his lashes at his brother, "havent i told you already? she's my girlfriend!"

or maybe not.

you choked on your saliva. "wh— huh?"

your eyes widening, you quickly look at pantalone to observe his reaction.

his mouth was agape. he was silent; presumably looking for the right words to say. you angrily looked at baizhu. all he did was smile innocently back at you.

fuck you, baizhu.

finally, pantalone managed to let out a few words. "you're dating y/n?" he asked very slowly and carefully, emphasizing each word.

he hoped you'd deny it.

"n—"

baizhu was quick to agree. "yes, we've been dating for hmm... one month perhaps?"

your jaw dropped. this bitch is really gonna get it.

you tried to deny it. before you could speak, pantalone muttered an "i see," and stormed off to wherever the fuck he was going.

baizhu watched his brother walk away as you stared at him in disbelief. your disbelief soon turned into anger.

"baizhu, what the fuck is wrong with you? why would you even say that?" you angrily huffed. you started laughing— laughing in utter shock, disbelief, and anger.

you couldn't believe your ears. he really told pantalone you were dating him. even though baizhu didn't know about your situation with pantalone, you were still furious.

who would lie about something like that anyway?

"what? is it wrong to tell my roommate about us? it was about time we made it official again," baizhu mockingly smiled at you.

"official?" you furiously yelled. this was going too far. you didn't care how much of a scene you were making at baizhu's front door. you wanted to yell at him— you wanted to slap him across the face so fucking hard.

"i mean, you're okay with spending so much of my money right? isn't that what couples do?"

"fuck no! i didn't even agree! i didn't consent to being in a relationship with you again!"

you harshly pushed baizhu into his house. watching him stumble over, you walked up to him and slapped him on his left cheek.

you had sharp nails. you made sure your nails scratched his cheek too.

"don't ever— i mean ever pull that shit again on anyone, asshole," you spat. with that, you turned around and slammed his own door shut.

taking loud and large steps back into your car, you angrily huffed out a few more times. your emotions quickly settled within you, and you started to tear up. they weren't tears of sadness— no. they were tears of anger; you were overwhelmed.

your cheating scumbag of an ex decided that it was a great idea to tell the guy you've liked for months you two were dating. how much worse could this get?

pantalone not only had an impression you were dating ayato, but now his own roommate?

you prayed to teyvat this was all some sort of sick joke celestia was playing on you.