"Hh toh abhi fir se kardo hum sbne bhi kiya na"

Drishti smile and looked at Rakshit "Happy Birthday" she said and he side hugged her pecking her cheeks.

"Awww how cute" Rishika said dreamily.

Rakshit rolled his eyes and went inside closet while everyone went downstairs.

"Bhabhi aapne nasta banaya hai kya? Sb ne karliya hai but meine nhi kiya abhi tk or bhook lgi hai" Ristika said.

"Hh aao baitho mere serve kardeti hun" Drishti said and then she serve food to her.

"Ma..mii Chocolate" Shrey said pulling Drishti pant.

Drishti smile and picking him in her arm she went inside kitchen and give him one Chocolate.

He kissed her cheeks and run out.

Drishti did her dishes when she heard him calling her.

She immediately walk toward their room but saw he was coming only with hair wet still and falling on his head.

"Kya hua?" She asked.

"Tumhari mom ka missed call hai" he said making her shocked.

"Mummy?" Drishti said and take her phone and saw, one missed call from mummy.

She looked at him and then phone and dial her mother number but she didn't picked the call so she try again but she didn't picked the call.

"Mistake se lg gaya hoga..I'm sure" Drishti said with sadness in her voice.

She give him small smile. He cupped her cheeks and pecked her lips few times nonstop that make her giggle.

"It's okay. Don't be sad." He said and she nodded and rub her cheeks to his.

He hold her waist and raising her lightly wrapped her legs around his torso and he take her inside their room and then close the door.

Drishti kissed his cheeks "I have aap 27 ke hogaye"

"Yeahh...getting old. Right?" He asked placing her on vanity table.

"Yeahh" she nodded her head sadly.

"What?" He said unexpectedly.

She giggled looking at his face and pecked his lips.

"I love you. You are getting young" she said and bite his cheeks.

"Ouuu" he hissed and she laugh.

"Acha aaj aap office nhi jaaoge" she said and he nodded.

"Okay Mam anything else" He said.

"Um..abhi toh nhi but yaad aayega toh boldungi. Abhi breakie karne chale?" She said and he nodded pecking her lips.

Holding eachother hands they went downstairs and found Abhi and ishika also there.

"Happy Birthday Rakshit Bhai" Abhi said and then ishika.

"Thnku" Rakshit said smiling and then he sit on dining table.

"Mei aati hun breakfast karke" Drishti said and went to rakshit.

He served food in a plate "Thank you so much baby ye sb banane keliye" He said and pulling her little holding her nape he kissed her lips.

"Isme thank you ka kya hai?" She said smiling.

Then they had breakfast together and after that they sat with everyone.

"Hh toh aaj ka kya plan hai?" Rishika asked to Rakshit.

"Kuch nhi" Rakshit said.

"Are yaar...it's your birthday enjoy your day" Reyhan said.