3

Author POV

"Nhi Ma..Mei thik hun. Bas mera man hai Jane ka" Drishti said to ger mother while sipping her tea.

"Pichle 5 din se tu yhi keh rahi hai. Tujhe toh college chodna pasand nhi tha ab kya hua" her mother asked sitting beside her on sofa.

"Are Ma exams ke preparation keliye meine leave li hai aapko pata hai na exam postponed hogaya hai" she said.

So...After that truth and dare incident Drishti was not going to college because she don't want to face her new professer.

Her friends convinced her to come but she denied and said that what if Rakshit complain to the principal.

She was so afraid to face him but somewhere in her mind and heart she knows that one or another day she have to face him so why not today so finally she decided that tomorrow she will go to college and apologize him and tell him that it was just dare.

~|~|~|~|~

Later, Drishti was standing outside of college and thinking what to do?

Would she go inside or not?

Finally when ishika came she take her actually dragged her inside their room as soon as she enter her friends came and hug her.

"Hey, kyu nhi aarhi thi?"

"Kya hua?"

Blah blah blah

Drishti ignore everyone and went to sit in her place.

Ishika and her friends who were there on that day came near her.

"Heyy! What's up?" Rajveer said with smirk.

Drishti throw his bag on his head and slap him hard.

"Shut up" she said gritting her teeth.

Everyone giggled when their professer enter inside and in fraction of second everyone went to their place.

Professer start teaching and in blink class get over.

And next professer came "Students today no class because we have to go in lab"

Everyone shout and taking their bag they run toward lab with their friends.

"Aaj Rakshit Sir nhi aaye hai...yeahhh" Drishti shout and run toward Lab with ishika.

"May we come in mam?" Drishti and Ishika shout standing at the door of lab.

"Yess" Teacher said and everyone run on their seats.

°•○●○•°

"Sharma tu mera ek kaam karegi?" Ishika asked packing her bag.

"Hh boll" Drishti said.

"Um..Abhi aaraha hai"

"What? Really...omg!! Kab? Mujhe kyu nhi pata?" Drishti asked shockingly.

"Abhi ne Abhi call kiya tujhe bhi kiya tha lekin maybe tera phone silent pe hai so maybe tune suna nhi hoga...usne kaha ki if possible kya mei usse pick karne aaskati hun toh meine ha bol diya lekin yaar mujhe library se geo ki saari books leni hai aaj paas ka date khatam hoyega" Ishika said.

"Hufff....Okay...tu ja mei lelungi" Drishti said.

"Okay...Thank you" Ishika said but Drishti glare her.