"What's going on?" Elvira asked.

"I'll explain later," Wednesday promised. Elvira stopped, not willing to wait for answers, especially when Wednesday had just gotten Xavier arrested. "Elvira, I messed up, and I'm aware of that now. I will explain, but right now, we need to go."

Elvira glared at her cousin but nodded, and she began to run again as Wednesday took off. What the hell was going on?

***

Elvira sat in shock as Wednesday explained her vision to her, Enid, and Bianca. She had no words for the amount of hatred that she now harbored for Tyler. Her anger towards Wednesday had started to fade, mostly because she felt bad that the first boy her cousin had ever liked, had turned out to be a serial killing monster.

A few nights later, Elvira found herself hiding as Wednesday confronted Tyler about being the monster.

"If you really thought that I was, why would you risk bringing me out to the woods to confront me alone?" She heard Tyler asked.

"Who said I was alone?" Came Wednesday's response. In that moment Elvira, along with Bianca, Ajax, Yoko, and a few of Bianca's siren friends emerged from their hiding places, surrounding Tyler. When Tyler made eye contact with Elvira, the brunette's eyes flashed with electricity, properly scaring him.

Elvira smirked at that, he had every reason to be afraid. Sure he was a sadistic monster, but when she was angry, there were no lines she wouldn't cross.

"Okay, I don't know what kind of sick joke you're playing, but I'm out of here," Tyler said.

"Actually, you're coming with us," Bianca told him, using her siren song. Immediately Tyler passed out, everyone watching him fall heavily to the ground. Wednesday grabbed his leg, and they dragged him through the woods, to Xavier's art studio. There they chained him to a chair, and when he was properly secured, Bianca snapped her fingers to wake him up.

"Welcome back," Wednesday spoke as Tyler looked at all the paintings Xavier had done of him.

"Where the hell am I?" Tyler asked, rattling the chains.

"Somewhere no one can hear your screams," Wednesday responded.

"What's with the chains?" Tyler questioned, continuing to struggle against them.

"Don't ask stupid questions," Elvira seethed.

"Wednesday, this is crazy. I'm a normie," Tyler protested.

"That's only half true," Wednesday responded. She grabbed a photo and held it up in front of his face, pointing to one of the women. "Do you recognize her? Perhaps if I hadn't been so distracted by my own mother hogging this photo, I would have noticed yours sooner. Your father fell in love and married an outcast."

"Fine, my mom was an outcast, that doesn't make me a monster," Tyler said frantically, as Wednesday grabbed a folder.

"According to her personal medical records..." Wednesday started.

"You stole her medical records?" He asked, interrupting her.

"Technically, Thing did," Wednesday corrected. "He took them from your garage. Your father's quite the pack rat. Her postpartum depression triggered her condition."

"My mom had sever bipolar disorder," Tyler spoke

"We both know that's a lie," Elvira snapped, taking a step closer to Tyler, sick of his act. "She was a Hyde, and your father has been living his life in dread, never quite sure whether or not she passed her condition on to you."

Spark • Xavier ThorpeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara