Devastated

Mehek was on her way to home.She is very confused.The way Shamsher smirked at her and challenged her,started making her feel weird and scared.She has a bad feeling about this.

When she was about to enter the gali of her residence,she saw there were a big crowd.She became curious and went to that crowd which shocked her very much.Because the police was arresting her father.Every family members were trying to stop the police so as Mehek

Every family members were trying to stop the police so as Mehek

.

She pleaded the Police officer to release her father.

Mehek:Officer,why are you taking away my father?He is innocent!He never did a crime.Don't do this .Please.

Police:We are ordered to arrest him.

Mehek:What?By whom?

Police:Shamsher Khan.

Mehek becomes shocked hearing this.She remembered Shamsher's threat.

She remembered Shamsher's threat

"How can he be so cruel?"

Despite her constant and desperate pleading,they still took away Akram.

Mehek is shattered.Suddenly someone pulled her and landed a big slap on her face.

That person is none other than Fariyal.Mehek looks at her with tears.

Fariyal:Have you gotten peace in your heart?Your beauty has destroyed everything.You resistance to protect your  meaningless self respect,you have no hesitation to let your father die!

Mehek:No mother!Please don't say like this.I ....

Suddenly,Rehan(Mehek's uncle) says:

Let's go to the jail.We will try our best to get him out.

Fariyal: Do you think that there will be any use of this?That man is very powerful and this ominous girl has rejected his proposal.

Rehan:Vabi,will you please stop blaming Mehek. She is innocent. What can she do if that man sets his eyes on her.

Mehek is crying out of soul.She feels herself as a culprit of the situation.

Mehek's pov:

"Why Allah?Why did You gave me such beauty?Why You have created me as a curse of people's life?Why?"