Verbal abuse

Mehek reached to her house.Her father asked about her condition as he heard that she was taken to hospital by Shamsher Khan.

Her father asked about her condition as he heard that she was taken to hospital by Shamsher Khan

"Beta,are you okay?Did that man harm you?"

He was feeling anxious.

Mehek smiled at him and says:Don't worry Baba.He didn’t harm me at all.But he gave me threat.

"What? But why?"

"He used erotic words on me. So I slapped him.And that's why he threaten me that he will feel me humiliated."

"We should report this to police.How dare he tried to threat my daughter!"

"Baba,please don't be angry just Because of some non sense man

"Baba,please don't be angry just Because of some non sense man.And there is no use of reporting The police because he will buy them with his bloody money."

"Then what should we do?We can't let him do wrong with you."

"He can't be stopped. But he also doesn’t know that Mehek is far beyond of stubborn.I wont let him snatch away my sanctity. Even if he succeeds, I will commit suicide."

"Mehek!Don't say something like this beta.As long as I am alive,I Won't let that man  harm you. Now Don't think about all of these. Go and get freshen up.Take sone rest."

"Yes Baba.You should also go and take rest.It’s already too late."

Saying this, she went to upstairs.

After she got freshen up, she started to study.

"Appi, I have heard..."

"Nisa,don't talk about that man.I am trying to concentrate."

"How can you be so calm after being chased like this,Appi!This guy is seriously unbelievable. "

Mehek was about to say something but suddenly her phone rang.It's from an unknown number.She picked it up.

"Hello..."

"Your voice is as beautiful as you,Jaan-e-man."

Mehek became frightened hearing this voice.