| 96 | Stolen (Part One) |

SECOND CHAPTER OF THE DAY~! THANK YOU Pastagirl97 FOR SUGGESTING THIS IDEA TO ME~! THANK YOU, SO MUCH FOR YOUR REQUEST~ ^ u ^

Anyways, if you've read her comment, or if you can find out the meaning behind the title, yes, [Name]'s going to be kidnapped. A little sad, isn't it? c:

BLEH, LET US START!

FEEDBACK: REQUESTS~

WARNING: Foul Language. Fluff. Crack!

DISCLAIMER: I, LeTiffany, do not own 'The Legend of Zelda', its games or its characters. All rights go to Shigeru Miyamoto, and I only own the storyplot and this fanfiction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stolen (Part One).

"Hey, have any of you guys seen [Name]?"

Some of the Links, those who weren't occupied with conversations, turned their heads to a slightly distraught Twilight at the doorway.

"No," Sky shook his head slowly, "Why?"

"Really?" Twilight's eyes widened, and the colour from his face seemed to be drained away, "Oh, Goddesses."

"Well, we assumed she would be with you, 'cause you guys sometimes come to these meetings together," Time explained, before he blinked, "Wait...you haven't seen her, either?"

"Wasn't that what I was insinuating?!" your twin narrowed his eyes.

"Calm down, Twilight," Sky gave the blond a stern look.

"How the bloody hell am I supposed to calm down?!" Twilight threw his hands up in exasperation, "My twin's missing, for Din's sake!"

"[Name]'s missing?!" Light's eyes widened as he broke off his conversation with Duo, who had also turned to Twilight with wide eyes.

"What?!" the remaining Links had turned their attention to Twilight, who was glaring at them like there was no tomorrow.

"That's what I just said!" Twilight growled, "Stop talking, and start listening, for once!"

"Calm down," Sky repeated, "When was the last time you saw her?"

"Last night!" Twilight groaned with frustration, "This morning, I didn't see her in the house, so I assumed she was with you guys!"

"Well, I got up pretty early," Time raised a hand, "So, if she left your house in the morning, I didn't see her."

"Great," your twin had promptly slammed the side of his fist into the doorframe, ignoring the sting the pain caused, "Just great."

"W-well," Red started with a stutter, "us four," he gestured to his three other personas, "were up pretty late, last night."

"Your point?" Twilight ground out between gritted teeth.

"If she left your house," Vio intervened, "Then we didn't see her."

"Ugh!" Twilight leaned his forehead against the wooden frame, "How is this possible?! If she never left the house, how is this possible?!"

"Twilight!" Sky snapped with a serious face, "Calm your nerves. If she's not here, then she's just somewhere else in this realm. We should be able to find her."

"And if we don't?"  said blond replied bitterly, and Brown sighed.

"Look, guys, we're all dead," the brunette pointed out. "So she should be fine."