ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ ɢᴏᴊᴏ ᴘᴛ. ᴛᴡᴏ

WARNING: this chapter is strictly smut

Nobody's POV

"What do you want me to do with you angel?" He mumbles in your ear in a deep tone you've never heard before. His hand caressing your thigh close to your sex again. You find this extremely sexy and surrender to him.

"Do whatever you want to me, use me however you want Toru.." you whisper back to him, making his whole body tense up. But a massive seductive smirk appears on his face.

"Good girl~" he praises into your ear. He smashes his lips into yours and bites your bottom lip causing you to moan ever so slightly. He's now able to stick his tongue in your mouth. You give him full control and don't even fight his dominance.

He smirks into the kiss and uses his other hand to play with one of your breasts while his other hand is still on your thigh. You let out a tiny moan as he touches you causing him to move his hand entirely up your dress. His hand now playing with your clit through your panties. Satoru pulls away from the kiss, a sinister look on his face.

"Your pussy is already soaked for me.. such a dirty whore." He chuckles at your now somewhat scared expression. "Don't worry angel," Satoru removes his hand from your breast and roughly grabs one of your hands forcing it to touch his hard on, "I'm so fucking hard for you.. I've wanted you for so long." All of the sudden your flustered nature comes back and you blush deeply at the feeling of his hard on in your hand.

He pulls away from you and stands from the futon. He motions you to come to him with his finger. You obey, not wanting to upset him. He goes to sit on the futon and spreads his legs slightly and leans his back onto the futon. You can see his massive bulge through his pants.

"Strip.." he speaks in a deep menacing tone. One that caused a shiver to go down your spine. You once again obey, making sure you slowly strip for him just to tease him. You slowly slip out of your dress to reveal that you weren't wearing a bra. Satoru gently rubs his hard on through his pants.

"Wow, no bra? You really are such a good whore aren't you?" You bite your lip as you watch him rub himself to you. You slowly slip out of your fishnets and then your underwear, now entirely bare for him.

Satoru licks his lips as he hungrily stares at your body. "Fuck.." he lets out a breathy moan as he gawks at your naked body in front of him. "Come here baby." He removes his hands from his hard on and rests his arms on his sides. As you're about to do as he says he speaks again. "Crawl.." he growls which sends another shiver to go down your spine.

You obey him and get on all fours. You slowly crawl towards Satoru who has a look of satisfaction on his face. He slips off his shirt revealing his toned muscles and abs. You feel your lower half heating up even more.

Once you make it to him he grabs a fistful of your hair and gets close to your face. "Now I want you to take my cock out and put that pretty mouth to use." He smirks and let's go of your hair. The entire time you are speechless. All you want to do is obey..