ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ

Nobody's POV

Nobody's POV

You're in the middle of streaming your favorite game on twitch while happily talking to your viewers. You're too distracted and can't hear your door open as a man with white hair sneaks up behind you.

He sees that you're streaming and puts a finger to his mouth to tell your chat to be quiet. Your chat complies but all spam the chat with crying laughing emotes. You tilt your head in confusion at the weird behavior until you feel two hands on your shoulders.

"Boo!" Satoru shouts making you yelp in surprise, turning around to see one of your housemates with a huge smirk on his face. You growl at him slightly, keeping your gaze on him.

"What the hell Satoru!?" You yell, quickly muting your mic. He removes his hands from your shoulders with a chuckle. You stand from your chair and glare at Satoru with your arms crossed. He just gives a thumbs up to your chat.

Your chat knows you have a couple of housemates, six in total. Satoru barging in during streams was pretty standard. Your chat would always say how hot Satoru is and then some of your chat would say they ship the two of you which always causes you to blush. Your chat would even tease you for that too, making it worse for yourself. But you knew Satoru wasn't one for relationships.

"What do you want?" You ask with a huff, clearly irritated with the blue eyed beauty in front of you. The same smirk is on his face from before.

"I came in here to ask you something! Buuut," he turns you to face your webcam, "you have to face your chat." You can see a mischievous grin on his face which makes you roll your eyes.

"Can't it wait until after my stream?" You slightly pout at Satoru. He just shakes his head.

"No can do!" He replies, the entire time keeping an eye on your chat. At this point your chat is confused but still amused by what's about to happen. You just let out a sigh.

"Okay.. what is it Toru?" You ask, still facing your chat like he asked. Him on the other hand, his head is turned towards you as he stares at you.

"Well, I've been wanting to ask this for a while now." He pauses for a moment to take in your face, admiring how gorgeous you are.

Your chat of fucking course sees him staring at you like that and spams the chat with how cute it is that he's staring at you like that.

Satoru gets close to your ear before quietly saying. "Will you go out on a date with me? I'd make sure you have a very good time~" your eyes widen, your face heating up. A very visible blush now on your cheeks.

Your chat now goes insane with what just happened. They have no idea what was said but this just fueled their shipping of the two of you.

You turn to face Satoru who's eagerly waiting for a response. You've thought about dating Satoru, hell you even thought about him fucking you. But you never thought it was a good idea to be with any of your housemates. Especially the one who bought the damn place to begin with.

"I-" you struggle to find the words, not able to look him in the eyes. You can't help but tense up. You really wanted this though.. you let out a sigh before getting the courage to look him in his breathtaking blue orbs. "I'd love that.." you mumble loud enough for him to hear. He clasps his hands together with excitement.

"Now your chat's fantasy can become a reality!" He chuckles, seeing how feral your chat was. They were all excited about what had happened despite not even knowing what was said. You watch as Satoru grabs your headset and unmutes the mic. You just stand there and watch. "Not quite sure why she muted the mic, buuuut I asked her on a date and she said yes!" His words somehow made the chat even MORE feral than before. You gasp and quickly grab your headset from him.

"I am so sorry about him!" You state, clearly flustered from this whole thing. "I'm going to end the stream for tonight, sorry guys!" You quickly end the stream and try to compose yourself.

"You are so cute when you're flustered." You glance over to a very satisfied Satoru. He pins you to the wall behind you making you internally scream. All that composing you just did for nothing. "Makes me wonder what your face would look like when you're underneath me moaning my name~" he seductively whispers, biting his lip slightly. You cover your face with your hands, now speechless.

He moves away from you to give you space to calm down. "Meet me in the living room when you're done getting ready." You uncover your face to look at him, tilting your head.

"Wait, we're gonna go out tonight?" You ask, still sounding like a flustered mess. He hums in response to you and leaves your room. As soon as he leaves you let out a squeal despite still being flustered. YOU are going on a date with the Satoru Gojo. So many women would be jealous.

You gather your thoughts and hurriedly find an outfit to wear. He didn't say where he wanted to take you but knowing Satoru he'd take you somewhere nice since he's kinda loaded.

You decide to go with a black tight sleeveless mini dress that reaches the middle of your thighs. You put on some black fishnets underneath the dress and put on a pair of platform boots that reach just below your knees. You admire yourself in the mirror for a moment.

You then leave your bedroom and make your way towards the living room which was downstairs. When you got to the massive living room, Satoru wasn't there. You just assume he's also getting ready. A voice catches your attention though, grabbing you out of your thoughts.

"Woah, you look gorgeous." You gasp and notice a pair of eyes on you. You blush slightly at his comment though.

"Oh, hey Suguru!" You give him a small smile before sitting next to him on the couch. You're too oblivious to notice but he's looking you up and down checking you out.

"Where on earth are you going?" He chuckles, continuing to keep his gaze focused on your body.

"Toru asked me on a date." You awkwardly rub the back of your neck giving a flustered smile. Suguru's smile fades into a frown, his eyebrows furrowed.

"You're going on a date with Satoru Gojo." He still keeps his focus on your body and how gorgeous you look. Before you could reply another voice speaks up, slightly annoyed that Suguru is blatantly checking you out.

"Yep. She sure is!" He speaks with a hint of annoyance at his friends action. Suguru snaps himself out of his trance and rolls his eyes at Satoru. You stand up and as soon as you do Satoru licks his lips at you. Now it's his turn to check you out. "You look breathtaking, angel." He speaks before wrapping his arm around yours. You can't help but giggle. You admire the suit he's wearing.

"You look very handsome, Toru!" You happily tighten your arm around his. An annoyed tch sound comes from Suguru who crosses his arms. You didn't notice the sound but Satoru did. He glances over at Suguru to stick his tongue out before leading you to the door.

Once the two of you get to his car your date opens the passenger door for you. "Such a gentleman!" You giggle and get into his car. Satoru flashes you a smile, taking in how adorable you are.

(word count: 1313)

A/N
Honestly I'm so freaking excited for this book! I've never written like a harem kinda thing before. Plus I haven't really seen anyone do this yet. I hope everyone likes the story ♡

- Luna Starr