ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

You hide your face into Nanami's chest still thinking about that damn text

You hide your face into Nanami's chest still thinking about that damn text. How hot Sukuna looked without a shirt..

"Are you alright?" Nanami softly speaks while stroking your hair. "Try not to let that brute get under your skin darling." You can feel Nanami kiss your head, all of this snapping you out of your lustful thoughts about Sukuna. You look up at Nanami and force a small smile.

"We should probably get dressed before someone finds out about what we did." You giggle and quickly peck Nanami's lips. You move away from him, getting up from your bed and grabbing both of your clothes. Nanami feeling a bit saddened at the fact you left his arms. You hand him his clothes and he forces a smile.

"Thank you." You nod in response and begin to put your clothes back on. The whole time Nanami can't keep his eyes off of you. Every inch of you is gorgeous to him.

After all of your clothes are put on you look back over at Nanami who for some reason hasn't put his clothes back on and he seems ready for round two. You can't help but smile.

"Ken, you seem rather excited again." You look down at his bottom half and bite your lip but quickly shake your head from the thought. Nanami just chuckles and listens, putting his clothes back on. Now it was your turn to watch him get dressed.

He puts on the last part which is his shirt. He begins to make his way towards your bedroom door. Before he leaves though he stops in front of you, looking into your eyes as he places his hand underneath your chin and gently moves your head up to look at him. He places a loving kiss on your lips.

"I have a feeling this was only a one time thing. I'll more than likely never be able to kiss you again either." He lets out a sigh before leaving right after he finishes speaking. You wanted to reach out to him but decided it would be best not to.

Your stomach growls rather loudly which was your reminder you still haven't eaten. You make your way out of your bedroom and begin to make your way to the stairs but someone stops you and pins you to a wall. You look up to see none other than Sukuna's cocky ass smirk. You roll your eyes, huffing at him.

"Oh don't give me that look. I know what a total slut you are now. I know dor a fact I can do way better then that bland man you just fucked." Sukuna looks you up and down.

"Shut up Sukuna." You cross your arms, internally screaming and blushing at the closeness of the two of you.

"My dear (Y/N), I'm hurt by your words." He places a hand on his chest to be dramatic. "But, if you're gonna go around screwing your housemates at least include me." Sukuna uses the same hand that was on his chest to place on your cheek. "Don't worry, I'll keep it between us." He chuckles as you slap his hand away.

"I know it may not seem like it but I don't just think about sex. After Satoru broke my heart I've just been so all over the place.. now if you'll excuse me," you force yourself away from Sukuna, "I'm going to finally eat breakfast." As you walk away from Sukuna you can hear him laughing at you making you groan.