c1 ☄︎: starting such a life

overall: monokuma comes over to visit a locked area within the GYM. A few students, follow him to see what he's up too. 'Who is making this noise?'. They didn't go ahead to get more attention, as it seems that Monokuma would shoot at them, if they go in. So they didn't go, in. As of now.

"уσυ'яє ѕσ ∂єℓι¢αтє, ℓιкє gℓαѕѕ, єѕρє¢ιαℓℓу уσυя нєαят."

{3RD's POV}

{3RD's POV}

Three people seem to be walking around the place that they were, at... or, correct to say. They were walking around the place they were stuck in. Finding any way to leave "Hope's Peak", or that is what most would say.

And those who didn't join them? They are back at the Entry Hall, just chilling and talking with each other. While three ultimate students, decided to find an exit out of this.

...

..

.

{(.)'s POV}

..... ........ ........ , ... ....... ......? . ...... , ... .  "Yeah, yeah." A monochrome bear said as if they didn't care what the person had to say. 

"Quit your talking! Hey, i'm just here to give you the food that i promised and all. It is still daylight, and it's time for breakfast. Can't have a rotting body, in the basement now can't I?" The bear explained with their paws in front of their face, as if they were to laugh at that idea.

.. , ... ...... ... .......... ........ . The bear smiled more as if the person was the only one, who was being polite to them. "Now, now. Don't flatter me~! Don't think i'll let you out because of that. But that is honestly the nice change i needed!" 

The bear, went on and on as if they were having a conversation with the being stuck inside a cell, behind bars and with handcuffs; both on their wrists and ankles. "Everyone is so mean~ to Headmaster Monokuma! You're the only one who isn't!" As if guilt-tripping, or telling the truth - the bear, now known as 'Monokuma' said, being on the brink of 'crying'

"Bo-oh!" Was the last thing it added to what they said. "Aaannnyyywwaayyss~ i'm now off! Bye-bye! Make sure, you don't do anything - or at least we would have to get rid of you~!" Monokuma said in a cheerful kind of sing-song voice, leaving the being behind bars in the basement.

Only chains were heard, and a bit of metal banging. But that quickly died out, due to the being remembered if they made any noise, it would set out alarms and have Monokuma back down here - below the GYM.

And they honestly don't want the monochromatic bear back down, it'll annoy them and the bear. They may have said many kind things to it, but the being behind bars hated the person who is controlling Monokuma.

Because in the end, they have betrayed humans and everyone they have known. And they know, that they'll be taken down. The one who made this, who made this wretched killing game, and the whole plot? They'll get what they deserve.

But just something, in their mind is telling them that something as big as what the future holds - it won't stop that 'human being', from committing the act that they so dearly want from the world.

Despair, is what they want from the world. But Hope is what will end this.

Hope will, come and destroy Despair. I just.. no, we all know it to be true. Hope always wins to Despair is we can make it happen - and we can make it happen.

Hope, will come and rescue those who are tainted.

...but, humans are humans, dull creatures who know that it may soon be followed by disaster

.

..

...

{ 3RD's POV }

"...what happened there..?" a brunette boy, with spiky hair asked - not really looking for an answer, but got one anyways from a girl with light purple(that looks lavender) hair, one part being tied in a braid; "most likely a conversation... but with who? It really doesn't seem like Monokuma is here to talk with the mastermind, and he seemed a bit too happy, coming out of the room." she said to answer the question the boy asked

"....Who, knows. But now we got information; some at least. Let's just go back." 

__________________
DUNNO HOW TO END THIS. DEAL WITH THIS ENDING.