She ran and finally felt on her knees while letting out a loud cries.

"Why do I keep getting attached to people who are about to leave me Allah please help me." Layla cries out in pain.

"First that Fatima who betrays me and now Noor, who is hanging in between life and death. Allah I know you only put people in situations which they can bare, but I can't bare this Ya Allah I can't." she pleaded.

In the mean time Salman cames out of the bathroom goes back to Noor room.

"Azaan, how's Noor doing any progress. Did she respond to your words."

"No nothing yet." Azaan says with a sad face. The more he spends his time there the more sad he becomes.

On the other hand Layla wips her tears has and walks into the room.

"Noor baby, I will find thoses boys who hurt you Noor but you have to wake up and get well soon otherwise they won't get their punishment." Layla says holding Noor hands in hers.

Azaan is shocked to hear Layla. He quickly grabs her arm making her face him.

"Is my Noor being bullied by some boys." he asks Layla angrily. She doesn't respond as she herself is shocked by Azaan behaviour. He has never been so voilet with her at least.

"Answer me damit it!" he shouts before Salman pulls him away harshly.

Layla is frozen in her spot. "Control yourself Azaan Noor is in a critical condition this is not the time. Layla you don't have to answer him we discussed this later." Salman says bring Layla out of her frozen state.

"I'm so sorry Layla I just loss control."

"It's okay I understand." Layla answers a bit shakened.

In the mean time Noor moves her fingers slowly without anyone seeing her. She is unable to cooperate with the loud noises caming from Azaan's and Salman shouts. Noor tries to open her mouth but her throat feels so dried out. Like she hasn't drank water in ages.

Everyone present in the room hears Noor  "ab...bu (dad...dy).....wa....ter.

"Salman call the doctor." Azaan shouts while he quickly pouts water into a glass and feeds Noor.

The doctor checks everything and confirms that everything is in order and that they will keep her under observation before letting her go home.

__________________________________

Two days later

The doctor is busy doing another check up.

"She is completely fine and ready to go home. I however will advise to take  a week bed rest as the head injury isn't completely fine yet. Also make sure to bring her in every week to take a look at the progress of healing."

"Thank you doctor." Azaan says smiling. He truely really misses his daughter. In the pass two days he hardly has proper focus on his business always lost in Noor thoughts. Is she doing well. When will the doctor give discharge. How can I live another day without her in our house. She is going to be well and what not.

After the doctor sign the discharge papers Azaan took Noor home. Layla was at school busy taking notes from all Noor teachers so that she doesn't fall behind.

She had planned that she will teach Noor all the subjects, while she is at home. So that when she returns she doesn't have a lot to catch up on.

After the school day is over Layla informs her grandparents that she will be home late as she is going to Noor house.

Layla stood outside the house and stared at it in shock. Can someone live in such a big house is it ever possible.

"Can I help you?" someone who looked like she was dressed in a maid uniform asks Layla.

"Is Azaan here." Layla asks shocked that Azaan stays in such a big house and top of it he even has maids with uniform.

"No, sir went to office only Noor bibi is here. Who are you?"

"I'm a friend of Azaan and I'm Noor teacher as well. I'm here to teacher her while she in on bed rest."

"Oh, are you Layla. Sir told me about you caming please follow me I'll show you Noor room."

"Okay lead the way."

After Layla reaches Noor room she knocks but there is no reply. She waits a while and there is still no response. She wanted to aks the maid but she had already left.

She finally decides to knock once again yet there is still no response. She might be asleep I'll wait till she wakes up again thought Layla and slowly enters her room.

She looks around. Such a big room for such a small child. Interesting. She says making a small pout on her lips.

She sits down next to Noor on her bed observing the room. It is quiet girly as it's pink everywhere. I guess Noor favorite colour is pink though Layla.

Before Layla has time to observe the surrounding propertly, a yawn escapes her mouth. She had slept very late the previous night.

"Ya Allah I can't fall asleep in someone else house mainly because Azaan isn't even home."

A/N

Assalam dear readers I know it's been quiet a while I didn't write but you will know that there are many different reasons I won't mention any now but I request that people please don't stop reading my book please stick to the end. I know it might not be that good but it's my first experience to start writing on Wattpad and to even came as far as 15 chapters so please do stay tuned. And tell your friends about the book.

Please

Vote

Comment

And

Share