The last thing he wanted to lose

Y/n's pov: I've been best friends with Carl for years now and we became a little thing.

Once we made it to the prison and we have never regretted it at all we both love each other.

And we would be broken if something happened to one of us.

But this day something did a brake in happened today and bullets where flying everywhere.

The worst that happened was I got hit by one of those bullets. and it went right though my stomach.

And I also got hit in the thigh and I was holding them down the best I could to stop the bleeding.

But it wasn't working I then got up and went into. the prison where I know Carl would be with the girls.

I made it to the prison door but it was locked. I then see that my bloody hand has gone onto the white door.

I then bang on the door and I see people run out I then see Carl coming down the stairs as well.

But once he saw who it was his eyes widened from what. he saw he then comes racing to the door and unlocks it. 

I was about to fall down but he court me before I hit the floor.

Y/n: Yous need to leave they have nearly broken the face. and walkers are starting to come into this place so Yous need to go now.

but be careful there's bullets flying everywhere out there.

Carl: come on I need help she's bleeding out!

Y/n: Carl it's fine just go and take them to safety please. I've lost to much blood anyway there's no helping me now.

Carl: yes there is your still alive aren't you.

Y/n: well yeah but I'm getting really tired Carl.

Carl: no don't close your eyes please don't.

Y/n: I'm sleepy Carl I can rest for a bit can't I.

Carl: no you can't!

Y/n's pov: I bring my bloody hand up and touch his face I see him lean into the touch.

I smile but I then chough up some blood from the bullet wounds.

I then see his eyes widened he then gets handed towels and places them on my wounds.

I then feel him lift me up and start running out the door with the rest of our group.

We make it out of the prison and meet up with the group but I then see the eyes of my sister's.

Beth and Maggie and my father then come rushing over to me.

I see my dad get some of his medical stuff out and places me on a flat surface.

And then he takes the towels off and starts cleaning. my wounds and once it's done he ends up stitching them up.

I then start to feel sleepy I close my eyes and after I don't know I wake up in a place I don't know.

I sit up right away and then I regret it after I feel pain go though my whole body.

I then look to my right and see my sister's and dad asleep on the other side of the bed.

I smile and then I look to my left to see Carl with his head on the bed.

But I see tears gone down his face I rub his side. of his cheek and I see he opens one of his eyes.

I then see his smile I love one his face and then he hugs me I whine a bit but then I get used to it.

But I just don't feel right like I'm fine but I feel a bit sick.

And my bodys heating up. and that's when I know that I don't have much time.

Before I turn into one of them I then feel tears go down my face.

Carl: what's wrong why are you crying y/n your alive!?

Y/n: Carl I'm over heating and you know what that means right.

Carl: come on it could be from the blood lose please don't do this to me.

Y/n: Carl I can't stop what's going to happen to me but I have one thing to ask you.

Carl: what's that?

Y/n: will you please kill me before I turn into one of them.

Carl: I can't do that y/n you know that.

Y/n: please.

Carl: fine but you have to say goodbye to them first.

Y/n: ok.

Y/n's pov: I wake up my family and she see they have smiles. on there faces but they soon fade once they see I don't smile back.

Beth: what's wrong sis?

Maggie: yeah.

Dad: you ok?

Y/n: I'm becoming one of them.

Beth: no your not your fine.

Y/n: no I'm not I feel myself fading away and I have a fever.

Maggie: no your too young to leave us come on fight it please!?

Y/n: I can't I'm sorry I just wanted to say bye to Yous before I go.

*After a few minutes of saying bye to my family*

Y/n's pov: I give Carl one last kiss before I black out but still hear but that all goes once I hear a shot go off.

And I then go into a sleep and look over all of my family and lover.