{The Sheriff's son's crush!}

Y/n's pov: I've known Carl Grimes for a while since he saved me from a heard of walkers.

And we've became best friends since then and do everything together.

Carl's pov: I really like y/n ever since I saved her she's so kind and we do everything together.

And we both love it cause it's fun and I'm really happy around her and I've never been happy.

Around anyone else since my mum died but when y/n came into my life.

It's all changed and it's changed for the batter and. I'm really sacred to tell her my feelings

Cause I don't want to lose her to Ron he's been trying ever since I told him I like her.

And now he won't stop and he's starting to get on my Nevers.

So I have to get her before I lose her to him.

*Time skip*

Y/n's pov: there's a party tonight and I'm going so I can have a drink and a break from everything.

And Carl's going so I have to go so no one has a go at him when he's drunk like Enid.

I hate her so god damn much she's all over him and I can tell he doesn't like it cause.

He always does a face saying can you like get the fuck off me I don't like you just get off.

So once I was done the only good thing I have is a short off shoulders dress in black.

And I love it it's just it's a bit short and I don't have anything to cover up.

Once I did everything else I needed down I head to the house that's having the party.

I head in and see Carl on the far side of the house away from everyone.

And I see the look on his face saying I regret coming here.

I head towards him and once I was close I see Enid making her way over but I bit her too it.

But she still comes over but before she could grab Carl he puts his arm around my waist.

And holds me there when Enid it right in front of us right now.

Enid: hi Carl and y/n can I take him for a bit?

Carl: sorry but it's a no I want to stay with y/n and Enid Ron's looking for you.

Enid: oh ok bye.

Y/n's pov: once she left he still kept his arm around my waist and I blush a bit.

And he takes me with him to the drinks.

Time skip after about 5 drinks brought to you by Carl*

Y/n's pov: before I know it Carl's had about five drinks. by now and is now taking me to his  room.

He then opens the door and pushes me into his room and then he locks the door behind him.

And comes over to me and before I know his lips are on mine.

And he's holding me by the waist and keeps kissing me.

And he then pushes me onto his bed and starts kissing me.
down to my neck and up to my lips once more I like it but he's drunk.

And I've always wanted us to be like this but he's drunk I can't do this to him when he's drunk.

I was about to stop but I head him say.

Carl: I've been wanted to do this for ages y/n cause I've liked you a lot but.

I just couldn't bring it out but here I am showing you how I feel so do you feel the same?

Y/n's pov: for my answer I kiss him and he takes. a while to do it back but once he knows.

He kisses me back and we both get really heated up.

*Time skip*

Y/n's pov: I feel the sun on my face I open my eyes. and see the sun go though a window.

And onto my face but the thing that suprise me is. I'm laying on someone's arm and I feel something around my waist.

My eyes widened but I then look down the blanket and see an arm around my waist really tightly but not too tight.

And then I see that I'm naked and have nothing on. I did not do the
Thing with someone random. right please don't say that. I then slowly turn around to face the person. I had maybe fucked last night.

I can't even remember it much at all.

Once I'm fully around and see his face I smile cause. I see the person I fucked last night is my crush.

And maybe now my boyfriend since we both fucked and it was our first.

I still can't believe it's him but it is I'm so happy it's him. I've liked him for ages and now look at us.

Both in a bed with nothing on man. it's cold when your not wearing anything.

So I cuddle up to him more. And look up to see him smiling I then reach my hand up.

And move his hair out of his face and I see he goes into my hand.

I smile I then kiss his cheek and cuddle up into his chest more.

And I fall back into a sleep once again.

Carl's pov: I wake up with a headache but not too bad.

I then feel someone breathing on me near my neck I then freeze right away.

Please don't say I fucked Enid I really hope not fucking hell this is way I hate getting drunk.

I slowly look down but once I finally see who it is my eyes soften once I see it's y/n.

My crush but once I finally see my eyes widened cause. I see she's not wearing anything. I then look down on me and see. I'm the same I can't believe I fucked my crush.

Not that I mind though I really do like her. I would do anything to have her.

I then feel her cuddle more into my chest more and. I blush but I then bring my free arm to go around her waist.

Since she's laying on my other arm I pull her. closer to me and rest my chin on top of her head.

I then smile cause I've been dreaming. of this every day and it's finally became true.

Not like this but I've always wanted to wake up. everyday seeing her as mine and now it's true.