XI

Happy Friday everyone! I wanted to let you know that this chapter is going to get dark with some intense themes such as torture and abuse. Please feel free to skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable.

After days of grueling training, the Pussycats allowed the students to have a night of fun in the form of a test of courage game. Pairing up, the students of class 1-A were to walk through the forest while class 1-B tried to scare them.

Looking down at the number she had drawn, she tried to find her partner before catching sight of Midoriya standing alone, she quickly joined him and immediately began talking about the game.

She waved at Bakugou as he angrily walked into the forest with Todoroki, scowling when he saw her grinning and waving. His scowl only deepened when he saw who the blonde girl's partner was.

As the angry Bakugo entered the forest with a calm Todoroki, Kimiko turned her attention to the boy beside her. "How's your training going? I haven't had to heal you in a while," she said with a smile.

Midoriya was about to respond when there was a loud boom as smoke appeared over the forest. Villains began entering the clearing, attacking the camp. Kimiko's eyes widened when Mandalay quickly called to the students to retreat to the main building.

"I know where Kota is! Let me go save him!" Midoriya announced, before running off. Kimiko took a step to follow him when Aizawa grabbed her arm, ushering her and the other students towards the main building.

Panic quickly set in as Kimiko ran with the other students towards the main building, 'are they here for me? Is this Jashin's doing?' she wondered to herself as Aizawa all but shoved the students into a classroom.

Kimiko looked around the room, seeing Kirishima, but no Bakugou. She felt her stomach drop, 'he's still in the forest!' She could hear the sounds of their teachers fighting the villains, her anxiety and fear growing more and more.

Shaking visibly, she tried to focus on her breathing, moving to sit next to Kirishima and Ashido, greeting them softly, when Mandalay spoke to them telepathically, a feeling Kimiko does not enjoy.

"Attention students, you are to fight, only in defense of yourself and your classmates. The villains are after Kimiko and someone named Kacchan," she added at the end, Kimiko's eyes widened.

Ashido turned to her friend, the fear clear on her face. Kimiko grabbed at the sides of her head, 'no, no no no how could he have found us,' she thought, visibly shaking.

A dark haired villain entered the room, his blue flames destroying the door. He glanced at her, his dead eyes glinting in recognition. His face and body were covered in dark purple scars, but his eyes felt familiar.

Kirishima jumped to his feet, standing in front of the blonde girl as class 1-B's teacher attacked the villain., holding him back. The blonde girl could hear voices as she focused on not letting Jashin in her head, 'if he's here, he'll attack my mind first, I have to stay calm.'

Aizawa arrived quickly, attacking the villain as he began stomping him until he was a literal pile of mush, clicking his tongue he muttered, "another fake." Quickly walking towards Kimiko he eyed here face, noting the terror in her eyes.

"I'm going to go after Bakugou, stay here, you're safe," he said as he patted her head, turning to run out the room. Kimiko felt her throat tighten as she lifted her arm reaching for him in vain as he left to protect them.

Letting her arm drop, she had a terrible feeling something was going to go wrong. "Hey, it's going to be okay, Aizawa is going to be fine and he'll get Bakugou back safely," she heard Ashido whisper to her.