Dubai series - Sight seeing - Part 3 (last)

Start from the beginning

Karan " I m gonna post this later

Karan " I m gonna post this later.  This is cute... Ahhh "

He was zooming and looking as if it was someone else and he was admiring them.

Nik " bhai aapka hai, kisi aur ka nahi.  Aap kyu Fan ki tara stare kar rahe ho "

He asked being confused and Karan was least bothered to answer him.

After sometime,  they roam around buying stuffs and he was taking her pics. He suddenly got an idea and opened his instagram to put a story

Karan " ye chota hai (to teja ) ye chota nahi hai( burj kalifa)  "

He said the same and she understood what he was saying and fake glared at him...

Teju " sunnnyyyy "

He laughed and hugged her bringing closer. 

Teju " mein choti nahi hu "

Karan " tu choti hai but mereliye perfect hai"

He kissed her forehead and she smiled. 

Teju " aise Kuch karke pataleti ho tum mujhe "

Karan " mujhe patane ki zarorat nahi hai kyunki tu meri hai.. Tu paida huye mereliye hai "

She smiled widely and remembered him saying the same on her trailer launch. She loved how he strongly believe that he was born for her and she was born for him. They r destined to be with each other.

She pecked his lips and he grabbed her making it longer and passionate one. 

They broke the kiss and she hugged him being shy that they kissed in public.

Karan " kya huaa tejuuuu"

He laughed as she snuggled even more

Karan " Shy horaha mera bacha "

Teju " sunny stop it.. Don't tease me "

He laughed and they roamed for a while more before moving back to hotel. They also shot a supporting video for nish on sight seeing. 

...........................................................................

It was time for wrap up party and they both dressed up like simply hot making everyone simp over them.